Made a decision ...

eatlessweighless

.. And paid my money to join WW for 3 months online.

I have been following SW for a few weeks (more than the 3 that show on my sig), and I know that I cannot continue in freefall like I have. SW is an excellent diet - as long as you have control which I'm afraid I now know that I don't have. I need some rigidity, which is why CD worked for me initially. I can't make my own decisions about food, how sad at nearly 37 year old. Anyway, now I have paid my money, its made me more focused.

I would like to lose at least a stone before Christmas, and hopefully this time I can do it!

Thank you for listening to my rambling post, it just helps to get it all out sometimes!

Theresa x

Great decision. Goodluck!

I have been very tempted by this too. I will watch your progress with great interest; I've never done WW or SW but am intrigued by it. Irene H goes to the WW meetings and she is doing very well. I fancy the online version though, so do keep posting and let us know how you get on.
Best of luck,

Love

Hi Theresa and welcome! I had the same problem as you with SW - I struggle with portion control.

A stone before Xmas is certainly do-able - good luck x

If I had not been able to get to a class I would definately join the online WW. However the help and support from the others on Minimins is what keeps me going on the straight and narrow - well most of the time!

I am sure you will do well

Irene xx

good luck with WW..... i started two weeks ago and i'm loving it.... i have about 12lb's to lose x

Back