made it through saturday night

clairejak

hi everyone just wanted to share my joy of completeing my first saturday night without food or alcohol - yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!!
It feels good to not have a hangover on a sunday morning and i got up nice and early and sorted all my clothes out - the charity shops will be bursting at the seams., and i've got a massive ironing pile waiting for such times that the food thoughts start lurking in my mind. hope everyone has had a successfull weekend so far :)

Well done Claire...you must feel very proud of yourself, and so you should... :0)

Well done you!! Weekends are always tough and it is such an achievement to get through your first one.

Georgie
x

well done - the first few weekends are always tricky as you really have to change your way of thinking and find other things to do. Now you know you can do it - the rest of them will be much easier

xxx

well done, unhungover sundays are weird at first i have a vague recollection of my first few of them lol, congrats on taking those steps to make changes,

WELL DONE!!! The weekends were always going to be tough. Congrats for getting through it. x

Well done, thats some willpower

I did it too! Well, kind of! I did have one sip of champagne (a tiny one), hope it doesn't mess me up. I really shouldn't have done, but some very good friends of mine are a band who've just released their first album and are hitting the big time, and it was the final date on their album launch tour, with all their friends and family, and post-gig we had a bit of a party, and I took a sip to toast their success. Bad me. But still, I managed not to eat anything but my soup before we went out, despite the fact that I was at a BBQ and there was loads of tempting looking (but unhealthy!) food about. Wierdly, I was most tempted by the cucumber in the salad!! I am odd!
But the re-launch of wispas is today hounding me! I loved them so much, and am not normally a chocolate person. I really want to eat though, and I know it is just psychological, because I am not hungry in the slightest, just had my soup, but aargh! I am going mad! Plus I have loads of work to do, which always makes me want to nibble while I work. Today is actually the toughest day I've had yet. But I'm going to keep going! My sisters both saw me for the first time since I started CD last night, and they both said I was looking great, so it's a big incentive to keep going!
Hope everyone is having an easier day than me!
Anna x

Back