MADE IT TO DAY 7

emmam30

Hi all,

Made it to day 7!!!! just waiting for the chemist to open so I can go and get weighed. I was on my way to work last night after a troublesome couple of hours and I was really really craving something to it. I even got to the stage where I was stood in the queue at Subway ready to order a salad!!! I turned away!!!!!! got back in my car and drove away!!!! And as it happens I never ended up having my shake until 7.30pm because I was busy and I must not have been that hungry to start off with.
My son has ADHD and ODD. There has been a kid at our Scotts school who is a little **** and his parents let him do what he wants - anyway this lad called scott gay (he isn't but would not bother me if he was) so scott called him gay and then this lad punched scott in the stomach and in the face. At this point Scott blew up (ODD) chased after him, tripped him up off his skateboard and beat 10 bells of **** out of him. This lad has got a bruise on his eye, his stomach, leg, ankle.
I have grounded scott for at least a week, taken his playstation off him and no films in bed.
The police came last night as his parents had called them, so we have to write a letter of an apology - but they failed to tell them that this lad had punched our scott too, and they failed to mention that this lad's dad had scott around the neck and dragged him down the street. Where were the police then? It all comes down to the fact that this family is Polish, none of them speak english, apart from the f word, I have tried communicating with them but no hope so I hve to get this lad to translate to his mum. This lad could be telling his parents anything!!!!
First of all I am writing a letter of complaint to cheshire police to ask why they did not go round their house when Scott had been attacked by this lads dad (Scott is 11!) which you just do not do!! my husband went round "to have words" and he would not even come to the door. He is very good at man handling children but when it comes to someone his own size (my husband is a prop for Macc rugby club, 6 foot 5)
Bloody would have served him right to have a good hiding.
This all sounds awful, we are a very very respectable family it's just we have really struggled with Scott and it does not help that some kids play on the fact that scott is more sensitive and they get a kick out of him being angry. I need a hug :cry::sigh::confused:
But motto of this story is I never caved in!!

Ah Emma,

That sound like a joke poor Scott .. All he did was stand up for and defend him self!

Kids can be such sh*ts!

You should just go file a police report against the father ... Bet his English will improve to understand that!

Well done day 7!!! Congrats bet you never thought you would see it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have you been weighed yet? I have just come back now and my first weigh in I lost 11lb:happy036:
Really happy with that!!!

Sorry to hear about your rubbish day, kids can be so cruel!! Well done for walking away from subway!
I know how hard that can be I've just been to Ryan's school gala where there was loads of cakes,hot dogs etc and I walked around with my bottle of water ( wheres my halo) ;-)
Massive congrats on the 11 lbs you've lost! Woo hoo you should be so proud of yourself especially after such a rubbish week. Xxx

Thanks Suzieuk.
I feel I have actually achieved something worthwhile and I did not waste any money neither!! :D
Well done on the hot dog thing, they are my biggest downfall. No one really knows yet that I am doing this diet, which is good really because people always give their oppinion if it is wanted or not. I want to get the next week out of the way and if I am going for week three, they can find out for themselves.

Back