MADE MY OWN SITE for recipes....

Excellent idea, Fatty no more, looks lovely. xxx

What a good idea!

The bake looks scrummy - even though it's aubergine, which i don't like.

Maybe i'll try it though!

Keep adding!!

That looks yummy! Will definately make it this week, and also try the aubergine bake.

Just thought i'd add that ground nutmeg is gorgeous and mash!

oh may have to add that next time! Got a 6 pack of quorn sasuages taking up space in my freezer so could do with getting rid of them!!!!
Lemme know what you think of the aubergine bake.
xxx

Wow the sausage thing looks lovely.

I'm so excited about this diet, about making and trying loads of new dishes. I had gotten into a real rut of what I was eating, just eating the same 10 or so dishes night after night. Now SW has given me the excuse and motivation to try loads of new things. I'm more excited about food than ever! Keep your site updated please!! :)

Emerald
X

Aw thanks guys. I just wanted to show people what they looked like and give my own little reviews.
I have so much left of the Sausage and the chick pea and aubergine bake i wont be cooking for a few days lol.
But i think i plan to do a curry next week so watch this space. I have downloaded the recipe off sw website and although there is a pic there i want to give a real pic of what it looks like!

Just think you can mentally taste the food if there is a true pic rather than a computerised image!
I will keep it updated as I am enjoying the fact i can in some way help others have lovely food too!

I jumped on the scales this morning... not sure what i would weigh in an evening but on wednesday I was 15.13.5 and my scales were exaclty the same as the consulants and I am 15.9 this morning so fingers crossed for at least a few pounds loss as I cant imagine loosing weight eating so much food!
x

wow! well done.. Im gna keep an eye on that!?
x

Yh just looked - fab huni?!x

dunno i just par boil them for 5 mins in salt water, then bung them in the oven at 250 on the top shelf for half an hour?

x

i do my SW chips in the microwave in a plastic bowl (no water) for 3 or 4 minutes then stick them spray them with fylight and season and put in the oven at the highest setting. they only take about 10 minutes that way :D

Back