Made my own SW version of an Innocent ready meal :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by LoChan1984, 8 December 2008 Social URL.

1. LoChan1984

LoChan1984 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st3lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(5.77%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Have you seen the tidgy pots Innocent have brought out as ready meals including the rice with broccoli and peas?

I made my own much more filling and free on green version. Found a minted pea soup recipe in an early 2008 mag, made it with slightly less stock, whizzed it until smooth then added black and white beans. Had it with brown rice and steamed veg so now feeling full and virtuous lol

Though the mince pies in the kitchen cupboard are trying to call out to me in little sweet voices, naughty lil boogers!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. victoria sponge

victoria sponge Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    well if your feeling full,ignore the mince pies in the cupboard you dont need them lol x

4. willkat

willkat Full Member

Sound lovely and well done on ignoring the mince pies!!

5. jenbubble

jenbubble Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.08%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    minted pea soup

Hi

I have been searching through my old mags for the minted pea soup recipe and cant not find it, please could you post in on here please? would really appreciate it I made it once and loved it.

Jen :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.