Madness moment..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by charmed.wishes, 14 January 2007 Social URL.

1. charmed.wishes

charmed.wishes Full Member

Thankgod for this site..!!

Last night we had a child free night as DD's had gone to stay with Nanny.. about 10ish DH & I drove each other mad with talk of how much damage we would do if we binged out, we are bad together on child free nights.. BUT I came on here searched the word 'binge'.. realised that I would damage the past 12 days of SS and the 15lb loss I have had so far, filled my two litre bottle of water that has become my friend and instead suggested an early night ;) .. lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dani

Dani Full Member

lol, well done for resisting,

my house is now filled with green 2 litre water bottles. I can't imagine life without them!

4. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Its great that you resisted!! I bet you feel fantastic now!!

5. charmed.wishes

SMUG!.. thats how I feel right now, made my breakfast shake and thought to myself would I be actually looking forward to this had I given in last night.. I honestly havent felt hungry, but the mind hunger jeeeezz thats gonna take some work!

6. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

The mind hunger is a killer - well done on resisting, the scales will be good to you! ;)

7. charmed.wishes

Cheers hunnie.. took my measurement again this morning and have lost 14" all over :eek:

8. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Wow!! What a loss in inches how brilliant!!

Really well done for not giving in to temptation. It's great that you managed to come on here to help stop you! I know I come on here as soon as I think I might lose control!!

Keep going

9. charmed.wishes

Thanks Bunny.. this site is a godsend.. I havent been this weight in over 2yrs, to think I have undone 2yrs of damage in 12days is mind blowing!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.