Madness moment..

charmed.wishes

Thankgod for this site..!!

Last night we had a child free night as DD's had gone to stay with Nanny.. about 10ish DH & I drove each other mad with talk of how much damage we would do if we binged out, we are bad together on child free nights.. BUT I came on here searched the word 'binge'.. realised that I would damage the past 12 days of SS and the 15lb loss I have had so far, filled my two litre bottle of water that has become my friend and instead suggested an early night ;) .. lol

SMUG!.. thats how I feel right now, made my breakfast shake and thought to myself would I be actually looking forward to this had I given in last night.. I honestly havent felt hungry, but the mind hunger jeeeezz thats gonna take some work!

Cheers hunnie.. took my measurement again this morning and have lost 14" all over :eek:

Wow!! What a loss in inches how brilliant!!

Really well done for not giving in to temptation. It's great that you managed to come on here to help stop you! I know I come on here as soon as I think I might lose control!!

Keep going

Thanks Bunny.. this site is a godsend.. I havent been this weight in over 2yrs, to think I have undone 2yrs of damage in 12days is mind blowing!

Back