madness

suekni

Is anyone else started talking to them selves lol I was order picking at work and my mind started to wander and think about food and I was telling my sen off and reminding mysen how silly even to think off food, I do thimk I need help esp as I no I wont cheat :D

My head is all over the place too, especially when I'm cooking tea :sigh:

I'm really lucky my hubby cooks so I dont have to but talkin to my sen is nutty lol esp at work where I'm not even near cooking food but dont help I order pick for asda and we do yogs cream buns cakes etc even salad is on my mind

hehe thats similar to me, i work for Sainsburys online call center, and have to deal with the delivery complaints but i also have to take telephone orders from the old people and it makes me think of food alot lol

I can relate to you all there food food and more food on me brain,I get through it my saying to myself that wen ive reached me target i will go for a nice meal in a fancy restaurant wearing a little black dress ooooh i carnt wait lol xx

Thats the best thing to think of!!

I cant wait to fit into my old clothes again :D

Is anyone else started talking to them selves lol I was order picking at work and my mind started to wander and think about food and I was telling my sen off and reminding mysen how silly even to think off food, I do thimk I need help esp as I no I wont cheat :D
Don't worry about it. Its when you start answering yourself that you need to start worrying.:rotflmao: lol

The first sign of madness is actually hairs on your hands!

You know what the second is??

Looking for them :8855:

Sorry, in a weird mood tonight :)

i talk to ma self whilst shakin the shake lol

Back