mag

jaxmummy

Silver Member
When is the next magazine out guys, the one i have has a lady with a blue dress on :p

Now :)

Woo hoo thank you xx better take my purse to class tomorrow

Yeah I saw it on the shelf today. I personally can not be arsed to buy the make, the stories are not motivated as most seem straight line to sucess and recipes are good with the tips and stuff. But rather spend the money on a pair shoes as I can get s**t loads of recipes for free on line and adapt them so they are SW friendly :)

The cover girl on this month's magazine is from my area, she is only 19 and is a consultant already i went to one of her classes last week. she is really lovely.

I love the stories and think the recipes are fab. Really good value for money in my opinion

T

I buy the mag, as much as anything, to help support my C. I dont know how much of a cut she makes from the mag sales, or the cereal bars or anything else, but I do know that our group is usually lucky to get 30 people coming to weigh and it cant be easy for her to break even. So I buy the mags, and buy a couple of packets of hi-fi each week, and hope it helps a bit.

ilovelife - yeah i can see you view there, but sometimes they'll have something that really strikes out at you. hell i was trying to find a cocktail dress i could fit into and look good, and think it looks nice on the hanger. went online and everything...nothing, broused some SW mags for recipe inspiration when i gave up my search and wholla! dress in the middle!

madamelaminx - that's sweet of you hun. :D though i can guarantee they aren't struggling with a small sized class. :) LOL fran (my con') always says i don't need your money i'm already wealthy, blah blah, so i don't mind if you all end up at your target next week. hehe

I guess it depends on their individual circumstances, and I think to some degree how much they earn depends on how long they have been doing it for, and also will be impacted by how many other groups are running locally that potential members are spread across. I know for a fact that my C is FAR from considering herself wealthy.

Not in my tesco either :( ..... anticipation builds !!!

Im hoping my group has the new mag tomorrow im in need of inspiration ! x

It's not in shops here either...I'm looking forward to getting it from class on Wednesday though, I've heard good things about the little booklet that comes with it! x

I went to the shop especially all excited after reading this thread but it wasn't there :( hopefully it will be in class tomorrow.

There is a free comfort food booklet free this month too, just to up the anticipation :p

Back