magazine!

bex!

Back on the diet train...
dont no if anyones interested but LL have a magazine u can buy from the shops.

i no its not the same diet but the principles the same (no food).

before i found this site, it helped to see the success stories etc.

thought i would let u all no just incase u wana check it out. :)

LL?

sorry lighterlife. lol

I did LighterLife years ago & used to absolutely love the magazine (though, they do highlight the importance of the counsellors quite a lot, no?). I still have a load in the magazine stack of doom which has taken over one corner of my room, hmm...

Hannah

i no but thats the difference on LL they all bout discussin why u wana eat etc but we get that here an dnt pay as much 4 the diet. lol.

magazine still gud an its nice to see the before an after pics!!

Did you do LL before? I found the sessions actually very helpful - my counsellor actually had a proper psychology background & there's some stuff she said that's stuck with me, think I would benefit from it a lot more now that I'm a bit older, but, it's got SO expensive!

Hannah

i did do LL years ago but got 2 expensive. u must prob ad a better counsellor than me. mine as ok doin the talks but was big herself an sed after one class that she couldnt b bothered wiv it plus was goin on a cruise, so gonna eat. lol. didnt really inspire me!!! ;)

what sort of price is Lighterlife, out of interest?

I think last time I checked it out it 70 odd quid! Maybe that was here in NI though. I'd need to check that gagin, just for curiosity's sake. if I find anything I'll post again. LOL

And yes -all weight loss/management magazinges are good to read aren't they?:D

LL was £66 wen i went but that was just for packs if u wanted 2 buy the juice stuff then u paid an extra £10 each!!

sod the weight loss magazines BlackRose, give me 'Olive' any day! i am in love with all food mags and cookery shows! show me the LARD :) just don't feed it to me ;)

edit: am now in shock at LL costs!

Yeah, it's ridiculously expensive now! I think it was £46 when I did it, which considering the support of the counsellor & how much we pay for Lipotrim shakes isn't too bad. That was over four years ago though & I'm pretty sure there was a price increase while I was doing it.

Bex - yeah, my woman was great & while she wasn't skinny, she wasn't big & I had a lot of respect for her because she clearly knew what she was doing. She actually ended up stopping working for them though as she thought there were a lot of flaws in the programme & she went on to create her own diet/exercise/counselling group. I went to another counsellor for a little bit, who was more local & she was absolutely dreadful, the groups basically just consisted of people whinging about day-to-day problems like picking their kids up from school...she didn't seem to be able to create any sort of structure to the meetings or get an insightful conversation going.

Hannah

Back