Magic Knickers!!!

I have tried them all. Bought sets from QVC, Debenhams, TK Maxx - all pretty expensive, but you know what the best ones are £3.00 from Asda. I couldn't believe it when I saw it and thought for only £3.00 they were worth a go - and they are the easiest to get on, most comfortable to wear and actually look quite nice, because there is a lace edge around the bottom of the legs. They have control panel on front for tummy, under the bum cheeks for lift and panels down the side of each thigh to deal with any saddlebags, but although they look tiny when they come out of the packet they are easy to get on and up and down when you need the loo - no wee holes to try and aim through lol. They are definitely worth a try and come in black and flesh.

I have some great ones from M and S and they don't do that thing when they push a roll of fat up over the top if you know what I mean.. Mine were only a fiver and they really do work :)

im after a full body one, once ive lost all the weight. somethin that can give an all over smooth finish coz i think once ive lost the weight it will take time to tone up my flabby bits and ive got a weddin just after new year where i wanna wear a fitted dress. any advise?

Back