1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

magic porridge, what is it

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by dylew1, 8 January 2010 Social URL.

1. dylew1

dylew1 Full Member

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Magic porridge is delicious - it's 28g of Porridge Oats mixed with a Mullerlite Yoghurt and them put in the fridge overnight, the 'magic' part is that the oats swell with the yoghurt and become very creamy, it's a lovely way to start the day or even to use as a dessert, it counts as 1 HEXB - Enjoy!!!

4. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

Think I need to try this!

5. amjax

amjax Full Member

i presume you can use any free yoghurt? Also daft question do you heat it up?

6. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

oh wow that sounds lovely! may have to try this out, never heard of it before and now i'm very curious :p xxx

7. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

You can even grate an apple into it too. and its lovely.

8. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

its absolutely delish! if you're going to use a different brand of yoghurt, just make sure its quite a runny one cos i tried it with a shape zero and the magic bit didnt seem to work lol :( random i know xx

9. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

will it work with onken FF vanilla do you think??? I'll let you know tomorrow LOL!

10. *honey

*honey Silver Member

not sure i'll like this but will give it a try!

11. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

I think it's a marmite thing -you either love it or hate it, and I'm in the hate category.

12. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

Well I love Marmite! am undecided about magic porridge, will try it next time with Muller light, was a bit thick with Onken.

13. smspencer

smspencer Member

Do you heat it up?

14. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

No, you dont :)

15. smspencer

smspencer Member

Thank you. Just about to put mine in the fridge for the morning - can't wait to try it :)