Magic Porridge

losc2522

Hiya, what is magic porrridge!!?? Seen it a few times on here, is it someway of adding lashings of double cream and maple syrup without adding syns! ha ha, please someone tell me! xx

Jaylou beat me to it! xxx

I think it tastes really sour haha! And I add loads of sweetener and still dont get a nice taste. I used vanilla mullerlights

hmmm, i am a bit funny when it comes to yoghurts to be honest but i am defo gonna give it a go, it means i can still have my HEX A for supper instead of using milk in the morning ha ha! thanks everyone xx

I add my HEX of muesli into natural yoghurt. Much more flavour than oats alone and nice and filling.

Mmm that sounds good, i love museli, what type of museli do you go for normally, i heard that alpen is meant to be quite calorific? so have not know which type to go for xx:D

I have the Dorset Cereals one, I can't remember which it is, there are a few on the HEX B choice list.

cool, i will give it a go, thanks everyone xx

Absolutely love magic porridge, I have a banana, or an apple or grapes or strawberries and kiwi or a mixture of all the above fruit with it. I make mine with toffee mullerlight.

Back