Magic Porridge

It's just 35g porridge oats HEXB mixed with a muller light and left in the fridge overnight. I had it for the first time this morning and it was really nice. I used a vanilla yogurt and then sliced a banana on top :) . Going to try it with a toffee yogurt next

I've had it cold a few times now and it is yummy, a yogurt that fills you up more. Then I tried it warm, lots of forum users recommend it - I didn't like it at all! Cold for me, less hassle too. Great for grabbing before work.

Ive seen you can adapt this slightly to make Magic Oat Pancakes ... basically you just add 2eggs to your porridge oat and yoghurt mixtures.. mix it up and then fry it in a pan using frylight ... ive tried this (but with fat free greek yogurt) and added canderal sugar and squeezed lemon juice on it, and it was pretty nice! AND FILLING!

Ive seen you can adapt this slightly to make Magic Oat Pancakes ... basically you just add 2eggs to your porridge oat and yoghurt mixtures.. mix it up and then fry it in a pan using frylight ... ive tried this (but with fat free greek yogurt) and added canderal sugar and squeezed lemon juice on it, and it was pretty nice! AND FILLING!

Mmm sounds nice I'm gonna have to try that!!
Do you use your Hexb allowance for the porridge?
I find it so hard to kick my sugar craving with low syns! Xx

It's just 35g porridge oats HEXB mixed with a muller light and left in the fridge overnight. I had it for the first time this morning and it was really nice. I used a vanilla yogurt and then sliced a banana on top :) . Going to try it with a toffee yogurt next

I've done magic pancakes but hadn't thought of eating the mixture without adding the eggs and cooking it! I've just got to remember to prepare it the night before.

Mmm sounds nice I'm gonna have to try that!!
Do you use your Hexb allowance for the porridge?
I find it so hard to kick my sugar craving with low syns! Xx

Yep the oats come from your HE-B ... im sure you can use any oats as long as they are plain as i know you can get oats that have added sugars such as syrup. I just used Quaker Original Oats. I actually had these the other morning but i added some syns on top, i had cadbury philadelphia spread on top, was lovely... haha, i needed some sort of chocolate taste ... u can buy mini little pots of it, for the whole but its 4.5 syns, but i used less than half of the packet so i just guessed the syn value as 2 syns, not too bad.

tumblr_mk2sp4VEJf1rwn7nno1_500.jpg

Back