Magic suck it all in (hopefully!) pants!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shannonbitzy, 19 January 2009 Social URL.

1. shannonbitzy

shannonbitzy Full Member

Hi Ladies (and gents if they know anything about these things):)

I am really wanting to buy some of these wonderpants but im not sure which is the best, ive been looking online and its like a minefield out there! There are so many different types! I am quite interested in the spanx cycling shorty type ones which come right up to your bra if you see what i mean , I definitely need this type as alot of my problem is above my waistband , i seem to go in at the belly button area, and then back out again below it and I want something that might help it to be a bit smoother. when i wear a kind of t shirty type top with a skirt or jeans it looks awful so i want something that might reduce my muffin top!actually i think i just need one that goes from the neck down, to the elbows to cover my bingo wings and to my knees !:8855:
    but any help much much appreciated as i dont really want to spend a fortune and find out its not working and i just need a miracle or thousands of pounds of surgery!LOL
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. magicbeans

magicbeans Soon to be Spatzed!

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.36%)
    Diet:
    Spatz Gastric Balloon
    the trinny and susanah pants are AMAZING! got them from debenhams!!

4. cakeyourday

cakeyourday Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The spanx pants are the best I've tried, they also have a bit in the crotch to allow you to go to the loo without taking them off and the one thing I've found about those pants is they are really difficult to get on and off!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. staysee

staysee Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    None yet.
    Gok Wan's pants from Simply Be.
    My mum bought me some (I asked for them, she wasn't trying to hint at anything lol)
    They're great. And they have a popper section in the crotch so you don't have to wrestle with them for the loo!

6. hevGsd

hevGsd Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.67%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i agree! they are really good!:D i ordered them off littlewoods online.they dont have a bit for you to go to the loo but when i tryed a few others that have been mentioned i liked these better for how your body looks:D

7. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    how much differences do these make do u have to be slim already i tried them before (known of ones mentioned) and couldn't tell difference

8. StaceyUK

StaceyUK Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I bought the trinny and susannah ones but haven't tried them yet. I would advise getting off ebay - I got mine for £12!

9. minime

minime Gold Member

I'd recommend a body suit as opposed to the pants if you've also want to flatten above belly button. Reason I say this is that you will have better control at this part and don't have the risk of pant style ones rolling down. I've tried quite a few pairs in various sizes and I've still not managed to sort the rolling down part.

Primark sell them pretty cheaply if you wanted to experiment, and then when you know what is best for you, you could buy a decent one from m&S or littlewoods etc...

10. abigail09

abigail09 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.13%)
    i have some from primark, they were about a fiver, i never feel like they make much difference to me but im very close to target and dont need so much sucking in but they are worth a try for the price

11. cakeyourday

cakeyourday Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The spanx ones I have go from just under the bust to half way down my thigh which isn't the sexiest thing in the world :D

Whilst I don't think they make you look lots of sizes slimmer they seem to eliminate the unwanted lumps and bumps and sort of smooth things out :8855:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.