***MAGICAL MONDAY DAILY THREAD***

oh and hes accusing me of flirting online again so if the tone of my reply makes you think im hitting on you then im very sorry

oh and hes accusing me of flirting online again so if the tone of my reply makes you think im hitting on you then im very sorry

You two are funny...in a weird way!

TBH why you have continued in the relationship when neither of you trust each other is beyond me! But that's just me! :D

It's a bloody weight loss forum, just to remind you (and him!) lol

Hugs x x x

Evening lovelies!!!

Day 1 down woohoo, sooooo glad to be back in control after my crazy self-indulgent streak. Weighed in this morning, reckon I've put on about 7lbs, which, given the amount I've eaten over the last month and half isn't so bad I guess!

It's been sooooo cold at work! 8 degrees in my classroom- bloody heating- wish my school had been closed!

Anyway, feeling very pleased with myself, so am off to spend a bit of 'quality' time with OH- I'm sure that will involve rubbing his feet at some point...eeewww! Tell me, how is that quality for me??!

evening all!!!

just went out 'food' shopping with the OH, for him and the kids.. joy!! he likes me to go with him, god knows why, and continually asks me 'do we need this?'!!!! like I know!! (or care!)

had a reasonable day, just got my bar left and sparkling water! yummm! i really look forward to 9pm when i have my cut up bar in front of the tv!

Good to see everyone back after the hols. I'll be joining you all with the serious cding today. My son and neice are working their way back to Florida (out of Gatwick, but now delayed in North Carolina) and my DD goes back to school tomorrow. So, I will start backon CD, open my new fitness gifts from Christmas, and get moving...

MM

Back