Main Meal/Meat

Emily2009

Hiya just wondering if we need to have meat on our plate or eggs or something like that, as i was just going to have stir fry veg tonight. If we do i can have a salad with tuna though so its not that big a problem.

ok thanks, cold salad for me then again booo lol

ahh right thanks! im going to have chicken salad i didnt realise i had any chicken left. tut tut me ive not even had my dinner yet!!

I've just had a salmon fillet grilled with a cracked black pepper & lemon reduced fat butter knob melted on top of a big bag of mixed baby leaves :D God it was lovely :D

PS Emily - how did you go from Blaaah to Relaxed in seconds ? Typical bloomin mood-swingin woman ;) :D

oooh sounds yummy!! although ive never tried grilled salmon lol i always like the look of it though!

my mood swings actually have been wild the past week, i phoned virgin media last night three times about my package and the best they can do is sh*t basically so im cancelling with them and going to tiscalli lol i went to bed in a bad mood last night over them hahaha have to laugh at myself somtimes but yeah bit of an eratic week. (and no i dont mean erotic pmsl) how r u today?

Back