maintainer where art thee??

jan9209

Silver Member
I'm going to Paris for my honeymoon, can you advise on Parisian fat free yogurt or suggest anything else to keep me on the straight and narrow??

Thanks xx

I'm going to Paris for my honeymoon, can you advise on Parisian fat free yogurt or suggest anything else to keep me on the straight and narrow??

Thanks xx

Not sure about being kept on the 'straight and narrow' whilst on ones honeymoon ;) but without doubt plenty of physical excercise with your new beau is most definately the way to go to burn off any unwanted cals.....:D Saskax

Hello my lovely... when are you going to Paris my dear? and where are you staying? (PM is fine!!)

The yoghurts the doctor recommends here are the Sveltesse Ferme et Fondants 0%...
(see here Yaourt sveltesse 0% noix de coco,vanille,citron; they come in three flavours: lemon, vanilla and coconut)

If you find a large Monoprix with a food section, you might even find the Dukan galettes on sale... Expensive but ...

oooh for straight and narrow food which is scrumptious, perhaps go for sea food platters... expensive, but good to share, so very romantic too. Omelettes for lunch, and give your bread basket back to the waitress (chances are someone else will have been given the bread before you, so a good thing to tell yourself to feel less deprived!)

Yukety yuk on the bread!!!! Lol not fused about costs as long as I'm full and unit cheating!! I don't eat fish but defo eat the rest Haha

I will be there 19th Nov till 22nd staying at alba opera supposed to be lovely....is it? Do you know it? Knew you wouldn't be far away to help me if I shouted on you lol x

I don't know it no but just googled it and it looks nice... Modern decor but I guess you know that already :)

Back