Maintaining...not going to plan!!!

kt_baybeh

Gym Addict!!!
Hiya

I'm on my second week of trying to maintain my weight...
I've weighed in today and lost another 3lbs...thats 6lbs loss in the last 2 weeks grr!!

After loosing 3lbs last week ive been quite naughty this week eating cakes etc to try and maintain....and then i caught THE dreaded stomach bug on Friday!!!!

I havent been able to keep liquid in my system, never mind food! i managed to have a couple of slices of toast yesterday and have managed to eat a bowl of porridge this morning...taking it slowly, luckilyi know once im eating normally the 3lbs ive lost due to this bug will go back on in a healthy way.

Just thought id share my horrendous weekend wth you!
Kate

Hiya

I'm on my second week of trying to maintain my weight...
I've weighed in today and lost another 3lbs...thats 6lbs loss in the last 2 weeks grr!!

After loosing 3lbs last week ive been quite naughty this week eating cakes etc to try and maintain....and then i caught THE dreaded stomach bug on Friday!!!!

I havent been able to keep liquid in my system, never mind food! i managed to have a couple of slices of toast yesterday and have managed to eat a bowl of porridge this morning...taking it slowly, luckilyi know once im eating normally the 3lbs ive lost due to this bug will go back on in a healthy way.

Just thought id share my horrendous weekend wth you!
Kate

Wish I had this problem - LOL

T
x

Hope you feel better soon xxx

Aw hon, hope you feel better soon.

This happened me, after I got to goal I got swine flu and lost 8lbs in a week!!! It actually took me a long time to regain the weight, but I did eventually - unfortunately lol.

Wish I had this problem - LOL

T
x

You dont - my BMI is now in the underweight catagory and it doesnt look very attractive!

On the plus side the porridge and weak orange squash has stayed down...Toast anda yoghurt for lunch and if all is well...quorn sausages, beans and wedges for tea....i have been craving it all weekend!!!

Kate

Back