Maintaining

TracyJ

Gold Member
Well guys i bet none of you can imagine doing this but i forgot all about WI yesterday:eek: I love tuesdays for that reason but nevermind hey!

Anyway been weighed today and i exactly the same..11st 5lb well actually 11st 4lb and 3/4 but lets not split hairs lol!

Didnt see much point in posting this except i have done every week since Jan so didnt want to tempt fate or anything and its also a bit of a habit now!!

Thanks guys:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats great news hun so consistent, you'll be slim forever xxxx

Thanks thats the idea so ill keep my fingers crossed i think xx

Its about maintaining now.....even if the odd lb goes on, if you spot it, you can do something about it. I'm going to my CD councellor every other week now. I've been speaking to Loopy today (I booked her a holiday) and she is a CD councellor. She was fab...I explained how last week I didn't lose anything, yet I recon I only had aprox 800 cals a day! She said not to stop eating as after SSing I need to build up my metabolism. I was tempted to go back onto two shakes a day and one low carb meal, but I'm going to take her advice and have my one shake plus two low carb/fat meals. I'll see if I can shift that last two lbs. I still have my eye on the size 12!!!

Well done Tracey, at least its not going on like mine is haha

At the moment I seem to be putting on 3lb and then losing 4lb so its taking me 2 weeks to lose 1lb on maintainence

Yeah you go for it girl..its great when you can control what you are doing isnt it..i had KFC chicken last night a 1 off as you know but today i have been sooo good so i feel great about it! All about balance xx

Bloody hell Tanith but at least you are kinda losing i guess. Stick at it hun xxx

Yeah you go for it girl..its great when you can control what you are doing isnt it..i had KFC chicken last night a 1 off as you know but today i have been sooo good so i feel great about it! All about balance xx

Exactly...a little of what you fancy does you good. My worry is I'm still in ketosis, so having to resist the lovely desserts, but once I'm out of ketosis, I'll be tempted by ice-cream etc (hubby and daughter just ate a magnum:(). Thats when I'll face my real test...I'm still really in diet mode.

Yeah i am too really and i want to stay in that mode too forever xx

ooh Tracy, skinny minx, well done on maintaining, should imagine its harder than LT , you've got to have more self control

LOL, its sooooooooo funny when we post after each other hun....its like mid-drift city. Bet we wouldn't have done that three months ago!

Lol i know what we like baring our flesh hahaha! Why not hun we were bloody fat before xxx

Looking good Shaz

Thanks hun. I cannot believe that is me! I look slimmer then I feel. I still feel fat! Everyone tells me I'm not, but I've been overweight for so long now, that its going to take some getting used to. How you doing?

By the way Shaz yeah i spotted the hand lol its bigger than you!! lol xx

By the way Shaz yeah i spotted the hand lol its bigger than you!! lol xx

lol xx

Well done Tracy for maintaining so well xx u look sooo slim 2x

Thanks honey xx

Back