Maintenance and refeed

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Maintenance' started by pumpkinoune, 5 November 2009 Social URL.

1. pumpkinoune

pumpkinoune Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.8lb(14.7%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    I am a bit confused between the refeed and maintenance.
    i am currently on Lipotrim and once I have lost a further stone I want to go on the maintenace. They sell other shakes for maintenance. So for how long are you suppose to take them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IrishMum

IrishMum A little of everything!

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.92%)
    Diet:
    LT, now cc-ing to lose Christmas blubber!
    Once you come off the TFR programme (total food replacement- i.e. ALL shakes) you'll have to do at least a week of the refeed programme where you slowly reintroduce food to your diet. This is done using one maintenence shake/soup/bar a day. After you complete this reintroduction phase, then it's up to you how you want to continue. You can carry on having one portion of Lipotrim a day along with your food and slowly build up to dropping the shakes, or you can drop the shakes right away and try to manage with 'normal' food after the refeed.
    The maintenence shakes are sold as a diet 'aid'. For example, if you've had a bad week food-wise, you could use them for a week or two for 1-2 meals a day as a kind of 'detox' to get back on track. But they're not meant to completely replace food.

4. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.