Maintenance forum

Michillinwoman

sugar binger
Hi Girls ,

was just thinking there there are quiet a lot of people on here now that have gone through refeed and are out the other side trying to maintain (a skill in itself!!) . What would you think of having a sub forum of our own(Still giving our words of wisdom to the other two forums of course:D)

One problem !! I have no idea how to do this . I presume we have to talk to the moderators and see what they think . What do you think anyway girls??? Just an idea ..........

*thumbs up* :D

Sounds like a plan :)

Hi there

Ill flag this up to Admin :)

WoW . Thanks Starlight . things do move fast here . Have I done the right thing ....need more reassurance (Thanks Yas and summer I was sweatin!!!!)

I think a maintenance forum would be great! The journey doesnt stop at tfr and refeed, and it would be good motivation for all of us who are at the beginning/middle and end of our journey!

Yup - good idea - I've voted YES!! xx

Hopefully we get enough votes !!!!! . Wonder how many we will need to go ahead and how long they will let the poll open ??? Any ways no worries just thought it was a good idea for all the oldies !!!!!!!!!!!! (Lipotrim wise of course hehe!!)

this is a great idea, that is why I orginally set the ten week challenge, because I felt it important to keep things going, if we keep in touch then I feel we are more likely to succeed, count me in. x

Exactly Joy , Just because we are finished TFR and refeed doesnt mean we dont need support . Its another step on our journey and one that can have lots of ups and downs (as I well know) . I think it would also help the people on TFR to see that there is continued support and they are not on their own once they refeed . Kinda like a long term security blanket.!!!

Vote me in too. I think we, (who have had long-term issues with food), will always need to be kept in check, somehow. I feel the need to "touch base" on here almost as much I did when I was on LT, work permitting, of course!!! This forum has been my lifeline and I cannot underestimate how much this kept me motivated throughout.

Back