Maintenance the Red Wine way!

redwinegirl

Hello all

Thought I would write down my first few weeks on maintenance as it saves me talking to myself! I am doing this my way which does not mean it’s the correct, but I am hoping it works for me.

I have swapped to slim and Save purely because 1) bigger variety 2) did not like flavors of Lipotrim maintenance 3) cheaper.

I got to goal last week, but I never had time to re-feed before my planned week-end, not advisable but do-able.

Friday – Shake breakfast and lunch. I went out to our local for a bottle of wine and food with hubby and friends...fab night. I had 2 large wines and a chicken salad. I felt slightly drunk on one large wine and had a few waters and a packet of peanuts before I attempted my second wine. My roast chicken salad was fantastic.

Saturday – Woke up starving so I had toast (with loads of butter) for my breakfast, sandwich, chocolate and crisps for my lunch and of an evening, my hubby had taken me away for a night in a lovely hotel and we had a 3 course meal in the restaurant (diet what diet:eek:). I had a couple of glasses of wine and a whiskey! Did not feel bloated, or ill but I was very full and struggled to sleep.

Sunday - Shake for breakfast (took it with me) and one for lunch and dinner. HOWEVER I was slightly naughty as I made hubby a meal and I 'picked' when cooking as I was very hungry. Big mistake as I made my husband an apply crumble and I kept nibbling! :mad:

Monday morning - weighed in 7lb up! Head back on and had 3 shakes and did my usual 2.5 hours of exercise (swim, gym and a spinning class). I expect to have a gain this week, however I am aiming for 2lb.

I have a really good social life and I am away a lot on business so food and drink plays a big part in my life, but I love clothes and want to look my best. My plan is to live at week-ends, but stick to 2 shakes and a healthy meal through a week or 3 shakes if I’ve been excessive.

Not sure my plan is for everyone but I need a ‘plan’ that will fit around my lifestyle and allow me to keep to a sensible weight.

Anyhow peeps, I will let you know if I sink or swim:D

Hi :)

Well done on your weightloss, great results!! It's definitely not recommened to not do refeed, would you consider doing it now? Then going back to your plan? x

Hi...no to re-feed at the moment as I am on 3 shakes, but I intend next week to do the 2 shakes and a meal....a kind of re-feed.

Good news...5 days back on the shakes and at my Friday weigh in I was back at target weight. I've been away with work and I managed to have 2 shakes a day but a evening meal over the week end and I weigh in on target again today.

I know this is not everyones idea of maintenance but it is working for me. Happy days. xx

That's brilliant. I've been just having a skinny latte for breakfast but then having lunch, tea and supper and going for weigh in tomorrow. My first after starting refeed cause my pharmacist was away last week!! I'm nervous as I still have 2 stone to lose, I'm finding eating quiet stressful choosing what to eat that is low calories. Xx

Hi Red Wine girl,, I know this is an old post but amazing weight loss how did you do this?

Back