maintenance with 5:2

So I've been rubbish at updating this over the weekend so ill just show pics from mfp lol. Still weighing, measuring and counting. Today will be day 8 of shred, day 9 of squats, day 20 ( rest day ) of abs and thighs and my daily hula too. :) xxx

image-472292803.jpg

Saturdays food xxx

Attachments

• image-363257711.jpg
    image-363257711.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 70
  • image-4225294885.jpg
    image-4225294885.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 69
  • image-4113925468.jpg
    image-4113925468.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 70
  • image-2297276499.jpg
    image-2297276499.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 68
image-1610813084.jpg

Sundays food xxx

Attachments

• image-1620571580.jpg
    image-1620571580.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 59
  • image-255455209.jpg
    image-255455209.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 58
  • image-1526767331.jpg
    image-1526767331.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 58
  • image-1443022156.jpg
    image-1443022156.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 59
Just done shred and squats and had a black coffee and fruity popcorn bar from the m & s guilt free snacking range! 95kcals they are seriously delicious! Xxx

As doing great! Have a fab day. x

Thanks kira, loving it just now. Food doesn't consume my thoughts, it's a form of fuel that is all. I can plan treats but I don't crave it think about them daily. Like for instance I really want mango chutney ( have done for months ) but I've said not until I'm in the 8s. And my new thing is the cadburys marvellous creations banana and caramel bar. But not until I'm 8.10 ( target ) it'll taste so much better when I'm eating it at 8.10 than it would now. I done the same last year. Would not allow myself to have a white hot choc from costa till I'd broken 9.3... My mum bought me it when I did and it was minging lol but it's a wee treat that's wanted / not tasted before that keeps me on track :) xxx

68kcal tea and 106kcal pudding xxx

image-3910079356.jpg

Attachments

• image-3969247385.jpg
    image-3969247385.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 59
Wow I think that is a great approach and clearly one that worked for you and will continue to work for you. I am just so impressed and committing myself to losing weight as I seem to stick with vlcd for a week and then wobble at weekend thus far. I have 3 weddings to go to and the first being 12 July so I need to lose as much as I can but without commitment I won't get anywhere fast - well apart from in the wrong direction!

It really pushed me at the tail end of last year lol so I'm hoping it'll work again. Everything we eat drink that sabotages our attempts to lose weight we've tasted before otherwise we wouldn't crave something wed never had. It's not like we can't ever have it again but just not at this time. At least when your treating yourself with food ( although were not meant to lol ) if it's something we've never tasted it doesn't consume our thoughts as we don't know what were missing? Does that make sense? Lol xxx

Long day today. 7:45 till 7pm done day 9/30 shred, day 10 squats and will do day 21 abs n thighs when I'm home. Will prob do double hula tomorrow night as I know I'll be shattered tonight and I like to spend some time with my husband lol xxx

Wow! On recommendation from Kira, I've literally spend most of the day (on and off due to my 2 small children) reading your diary, you really are an inspiration. You look fabulous and I really admire your determination, oh and your dress sense!!

I'm currently on slim and save hoping to get close to 9 stone before next weekend, I have a night out planned the weekend after, so am coming off plan for that. I was thinking about following 5:2 to complete the rest of my journey. I'm only a shorty so am aiming into the 8s ultimately. After reading your posts, I definitely think this is the way forward. Although I'm not sure I'm at intensity level yet, but I am looking forward to getting my kettle bells back out and upping my exercise some what.

Thanks for the inspiration and motivation :)

Thanks so much! Bet that was long winded for you lol. I really hope you succeed, 5:2 is by far the most manageable lifestyle choice for me. Xxx

Had 2 slices toast with peanut butter for breakfast, met hubby for lunch and we halves a chorizo sweet pepper panini from costa, and I had some m and s guilt free white choc mini biscuits with my skinny latte was yum! Then finished at 7:10pm, done abs, thighs and hula ( as hubby was watching sport lol ) then had Cheerios, raisins, semi skimmed milk, another slice toast with peanut butter and a galaxy ripple. Mmmm yum! Finished on 1675 today. Still under tdee but too long a shift to eat for the sake of eating now. No extra duties tomorrow, just a bog standard 8-5:30 phew xxx

another extremely busy day today. 9-7pm day 10/30 shred, day 11 squats, day 22 abs n thighs done. M and s fruity popcorn bar for breakfast, we chicken noodle soup for lunch, pea soup for tea, m and s mini white choc biscuits, sweet n salt popcorn and a cup of tea with 50nls skimmed milk for snacks. No time for hula, I physically don't have the energy. Will do 1hr tomorrow as it's rest day squats and I'm only 6hrs tomorrow 9-3! Laundry to catch up with but look forward to huggles with youngest. Past 2 nights I've just been getting in as he's settling for bed... 1 step closer to new goal, and another fast day completed. Bring on the food! Lol xxx

Starting level 2 shred today... :/ here goes 10 days of hell if it's as bad as I remember xxx

For someone who has a gruelling work schedule this week you really don't make it easy for yourself Carrie! But that is why you are a success!

By the way I mentioned to a few shorties like me on here (though you are in the tall category having two inches on me!) and with a love of clothes a site I discovered whilst searching for Chanel inspired clothes (love Chanel and Anna Wintour and anything Vogue). Site is called Wendy's Look Book , she has you tube videos and instrgram but I like her website as you can browse through it. Anyway, given your stylish choice of clothes though you would love this too. Have a fab day and hope you are not too achy!

Today was tough, I shredded, then had toast peanut butter and a granola yoghurt for breakfast. Work ( which was mental ) then home, wrapped my dads n hubby's dads Father's Day presents then nipped back into town to post, had a mini breakdown through sheer exhaustion. Tears and a complete feeling of failure. Ridiculous I know but so out of the blue. Hubby phoned and told me in no uncertain terms I'm doing far too much and he's not happy with me. I've to cut the intensity a bit, especially while all these different shifts and extra duties are going on. So no abs, thighs or hula tonight. Will see how I am tomorrow ( obviously will still cardio haha I love that ) but saying that 21000 steps today! That's my mental job! Salad for tea and a bit of chocolate 1556 kcals total for the day. Way under tdee but I'm completely satisfied! Xxx

I think you husband is concerned understandably so. Hope you slept well last night Carrie and are fully rested. It is likely the additional shifts on top of your exercise sessions have exhausted you especially since you've under under your TDEE? Maybe your body needs just a few more calories? Though I would imagine you would feel more hungry and not satisfied?

its tricky exercising and balancing intake. I found when I had my PT sessions some days I was more ravenous than others depending upon the intensity of my training but I only trained 3 times a week not daily or at least every other day as I should've.

Hope per today is better I'm sure it will be if you have Lessing rushing around to do. X

Today's been calmer, involving some sitting down work which was a nice surprise lol. Fast day today going well, popcorn bar for breakfast and we soup and whisps just now. Yummy. Done day 12 shred today and will see how I feel later with regards to abs thighs and squats... Lol. Am currently sitting in my bum and don't plan on moving soon xxx

Back