maintenance with 5:2

Finished on 497 yesterday and done day 18/30 shred, having magic porridge n banana for breakfast now 223kcals xxx

image-549887541.jpg

Looks delicious.. Did u make it the night before? Read about it on d SW website.. Can u share d measurements and how one makes it as it looks delicious and filling!!

Looks delicious.. Did u make it the night before? Read about it on d SW website.. Can u share d measurements and how one makes it as it looks delicious and filling!!

I did make it the night before, I used a sachet of the Special K porridge then added 1 carton of icelands fat free strawberry yoghurt, mixed it so all the porridge oats were covered, left in the fridge overnight and added my chopped banana this morning xxx

Oh so u dont cook it... I've never heard of Special K porridge.. Is it different 2 Lidl porridge?
Ill definitely try dat recipe.... Mouth is watering ...

Finished on 1117 today as I'm trying to even out the over eat on Sunday and Tuesday lol. Fast day tomorrow xxx done 18/30 shred, 5/30 thighs and my 30 mins hula, good day done xxx

Been very poorly today, throat is like I'm swallowing razor blades, it's made it an easy fast though. Day 19/30 shred, 6/30 thighs and 30 mins hula... DONE. Only on 228 so far :/ best get some cals in xxx

Fruit salad, pink n white, cherry fat free yoghurt and a pack of strawberry & white choc popcorn equals......... 500kcals on the nose! Woohoo! Xxx

Well done!! Sorry 2 hear Ur poorly... Nothin worse than a bad sore throat... Take it easy!!
Did day 5 of d shred 2day.. Must take out holo hoop... :)
I used 2 buy dequadin in d chemist whenever I felt my throat was gettin sore but it was taken off d market in Ireland... Not sure if its still 4 sale in d UK?

Well done!! Sorry 2 hear Ur poorly... Nothin worse than a bad sore throat... Take it easy!! Did day 5 of d shred 2day.. Must take out holo hoop... :) I used 2 buy dequadin in d chemist whenever I felt my throat was gettin sore but it was taken off d market in Ireland... Not sure if its still 4 sale in d UK?

I've no idea, throat is better this morning but everything else is worse, my face ( cheekbones ) in particular is agony head is agony and I feel like I'm in a bubble, everything is muffled. Actifed, solpadeine max, berocca and a black coffee best get to work soon.. Xxx

Welldone on day 5! Today is last day of level 2 and I can't wait till it's over :) xxx

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling the best today... but fantastic to see that you managed to stick to plan regardless xx

Thanks, it was honest the throat pain that made it easier lol xxx

I hope so kira, pain relief and decongestant have kicked in so just need to keep on top of it. Thanks so much, trying out the pale look ( really because I can't be assed doing fake tan ) haha xxx

Ah nooo that's awful!! Ill be starting level 2 on Mday.... Is it hard? Hope d meds kick in and Dat u feel much better when u wake up 2moro!!
Gud luck doin level 3!

Was so very drunk last night... Was drinking from 3pm and was home in bed by 10:30pm after falling off a bar stool onto my coccyx still in agony this morning. Can barely walk, so cardio is out of the question today. It's a struggle bending down :/ going in a hot bath to try and ease it.. A few pics xxx

image-2131497142.jpg

Attachments

• image-3123873851.jpg
    image-3123873851.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 102
  • image-1173477678.jpg
    image-1173477678.jpg
    445 KB · Views: 103
Thanks ladies, done over 8000 steps today which considering the pain I'm in I'm actually quite pleased with. No cardio, thighs or hula and a mammoth 2428cals lol! Hoping I can manage cardio tomorrow, and back to my Monday fast! Woohoooo! Xxx

You had a fun it seems and why not! Do hope you feel less achey tmrw! Be careful and take it easy. Xx you look fab! Xx

Back