maintenance with 5:2

Hello.... Sorry I've been AWOL, still suffering sinusitis and antibiotics are not really helping yet but only been taking them since thurs so hopefully it'll do the trick. Done day 5 thighs today, back still niggles but the longer I don't exercise the worse my eating is and I feel so wobbly, bloated and FAT! managed 2 fasts last week and aimed for 1 today but failed by 2pm lol. Still aiming for a 1300 day though so all is not lost. I'm resuming cardio tomorrow. If I have to adapt some moves then do be it, 8 days no cardio is driving me absolutely crazy. Leeds is 11th July so my clean eating plan is fast mon, wed, fri, sun, mon, wed, thurs. 1200kcals tues, thurs, tues and 1 2000 kcal day sat. If I manage my cardio tomorrow morning okay I'm gonna do my tae bo tomorrow night. I need a massive kick to feel toned, tight and trim again. Codeine caused constipation ( no toilet for 10 days! ) so I took 2 dulco this morning and it's cleared quite a bit ( tmi ) but I know these still loads to be cleared so will take another 2 on fri night if I don't go myself through the week.

I'm sorry I've not posted much but sore face has meant I've been reading but not posting lol. Hoping cardio carrie will be back to herself soon xxx

Sweetie I do hope you are feeling better no wonder you've been AWOL. Just take care of you and go slower if you have to. I feel from reading your posts you are always rushing. You need calm time for you. Take it a little easier you deserve to.

Thanks kira, my morning routine consists of black coffee, berocca, 1x clarithromycin, 1x phenyl ephedrine, 1 x ibuprofen and 2 x cocodamol... It will shift! I'm adamant I'm gonna try. 6:55 will be an attempt at level 3 as I say if I have to adapt I will. Breakfast plan is 1 x satsuma, 1x small banana and 50g blueberries. Clean eating for 11 days. Can't wait! Fresh, tasty food. Xxx

image-3918845429.jpg

My 134kcal clean fresh breakfast xxx

Attachments

• image-4233543349.jpg
    image-4233543349.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 66
Work completed, and tae bo done! Back still niggles but boy do I feel in the zone again! 70kcal soup whilst fitbit is charging ( it died after I was home grrr ) then 30mins hula!!!! Cardio carrie is back!!! Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa!!!! Xxx

image-620929549.jpg

Hula done! I feel sooooo good today! 1 x small banana, 2 x satsumas and a small plum sees me finish on 421kcals! Happy carrie! This fresh fruit n veg is awesome! Xxx

done my level 3 shred this morning and muscles were/ are sore haha. My 207kcal breakfast, 1 sml banana, 128g pear, 25g blueberries and a cherry fat free yoghurt xxx

image-1276423518.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks kira, had California rolls and a flavoured water for lunch then after work had to go hunting down the port as hubby had lost his wallet.... Ended up phoning local police station and it had been handed in?! Hurrah! Money and everything was still in! So hubby wanted to treat a mcds as a celebratory meal and I declined as I'm looking forward to my fresh salad n salmon and also bought a melon for afters.... Who needs a mcds?! Came home, tidied a wee bit and have done tae bo, day 7 thigh challenge and am now doing my 30mins hula I'm a good girl!! Pic of lunch 271kcals and will post meal pic once I've made it xxx

image-4005444201.jpg

268kcal tea, and 45kcal snack desert yummmmmm xxx

image-2480670496.jpg

Attachments

• image-4111814226.jpg
    image-4111814226.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 49
Hi Carrie Sorry 2 hear you've been poorly.. Missed Ur diary entries as I always find them inspiring! I love ur food diary over d last few days... Clean and lean! Im on level 3 too... I really notice a difference in d mirror... Plan is to redo it over the summer... I can't believe how much one sweats as it doesn't seem that hard... Great mix of exercises and as soon as one muscle begins to burn its time 4 floor work or cardio!! She's an amazing instructor!! Haven't tired of her voice yet! Hope meds work soon!

Thanks, I'm feeling loads better but still have to follow Anita especially with the jumping lunges as my back screams when I try lol. It does take my breath away so I'm sticking with normal lunges just now lol. Only on 121kcals so far today but am hula hooping just now then will eat. Tae bo done tonight too xxx

Lovely food!!! Oh I don't even try d jumping lunges... Id be afraid Id injure my knees... Had key hole surgery on one 2 yrs ago ...

Thanks ladies, shredded this morning and done day 10 thigh challenge, 160kcal breakfast, working 9-3 today xxx

image-1921183122.jpg

Attachments

• image-2884539179.jpg
    image-2884539179.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 69
Came home after getting out work late again so had to run to the school then run to the dr as eldest had that... Came home made stovies, tidied, hoovered, tae bod then jumped in the car to meet hubby and get some shopping. Going out to ladyboys tonight so having a quick tea before I get bathed n changed. Had a sushi snack pack whilst tidying and am having salmon salad for tea 420kcals xxx

image-3258463735.jpg

Finished on 824kcals yesterday, and fast today! 1 week today till Leeds! Soooo excited! Xxx

Back