Maintenance

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by thinking, 10 October 2010 Social URL.

1. thinking

thinking Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(26.7%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    I just wanted to start this thread just to let the rest of you know how things were post-LT.
    Its been a good while since I've finished a 4 week course of LT, and for a couple of weeks I was just trying to cut down and keep the foods down to a protein filled 1000kcal diet which I did manage to keep to successfully, and from the start of LT which I started off at around 88kg, I am now down to a 71.5-72kg and maintaining it easily. LT did change the way I look at food and I just want to let u guys know that it can be done and maintained with just a bit of regular exercise and exercising caution to what u eat. Good luck to all of u guys there! God bless :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Hi thinking

Thanks for that post, its nice to hear from 'survivors' out there. Well done on your maintenance. It's the hardest part. Losing weight is fairly easy (I said fairly), its the keeping it off that's difficult!! :angeldevil:

4. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well done and thank you
    I have had faith all thd way through my journey that I will maintain after my losses
    but it's good to hear positive feedback from people

thanks again for posting

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.