Maintenance...

Deezer

Gold Member
I have posted this in 'maintenance' also but wanted to ask you peeps your advice also...

This may seem like a daft question... but to lose via maint do i have to use the maint products or could i use a regular sachet!!!

I'm just thinking of doing the last stone via maint!!! But i actually quite like having my vanilla shake in my coffee in the morning.... i do it everyday and would have no problem continuing to do so!!!

Thanks

Dee xxx

Well for refeeding week we are allowed to use regular sachets or maintenance products as far as I'm aware. So surely that means you could still use regular sachets for your morning shake? Have you tried the maintenance products? YUM! The summer fruits and orange creme is sooooo gorgeous. I was licking the excess from the hand wizzer. Then decided it was dangerous when I was close to cutting my tounge lol. xxx

Well for refeeding week we are allowed to use regular sachets or maintenance products as far as I'm aware. So surely that means you could still use regular sachets for your morning shake? Have you tried the maintenance products? YUM! The summer fruits and orange creme is sooooo gorgeous. I was licking the excess from the hand wizzer. Then decided it was dangerous when I was close to cutting my tounge lol. xxx
:8855::8855:

Hehe!!!

I kinda figured i'd be ok using them... however i may invest in some of the maintenence products aswell!!! Then if i eat a brekkie i could have them as a lunch!!!

Hmmm thanks for answering though love!! x

i'm sure you can, ive read on another post that you can anyway. i know my pharmacy doesnt do the maintenace shakes so i dont think i would have the option. how much more do you want to lose? xx

I'm doin as much as I can up to xmas then re-feeding so was just thinking if I didn't have that. Much left to lose then I'd do it with Maintenance!!! X

So do you mean start the maintenance now or after Christmas? Lol I'm confused! But I also understand that you could use the regular shakes as part of maintenance. Are the maintenance shakes more expensive? xx

There's more choice!!! Yippeeee...

I mean after xmas...lol... Would take me FOREVER otherwise lol... I'm far too impatient for that!!! Hehe!!!

Haha I thought you meant that but was just checking. I'm considering doing the same Deezer. Get to Christmas losing as much as possible then re-feed and then maybe do maintenance after that. Will see how much I can lose up to Christmas (If I can stick it out :-(...) xx

i think maintenace is alot cheaper than TFR. im going to rejoin slimming world after xmas, maybe before. i love the diet and know it inside out, but lipotrim is my way of shifting a large amount before going back to it xx

Yeh I've joined the Christmas Challenge...defo!! x

you can buy the maintenance products direct from lipotrim, but i think you have to buy them in bulk, they will send you a free sample of each if you call them or email them

I LOVE slimming world! It didn't work for me the first time as I found loosing 1 or 2lb a week was taking forever! It was very demotivating as I was working soooo hard to eat healthily and exercise. Once I've finished lipotrim I will definitely be going back to it! I'm considering following the plan but not going back to group as I too know the diet inside it and I can weigh myself at home.

If you buy maintenance products from lipotrim directly then you do have to buy in bulk and can work out quite expensive. Get all your friends and family to ring up for free samples and you'll end up with loads! There are sites online were you can buy them individually for about £1.49. xxxxx

Well.... I emailed LT about using the vanilla shake as part of maintenance and got this...

Free samples will be sent in the post. You cannot, however mix and match. The strict formulas must be used strictly or not at all.

Th usual thoughfull response!!! ; ) So will try the maintenance stff later in the year and use the ones i like..... will be ace for work!!!

Honestly Deezer, compared with TFR products the maintenance are soooooo yummy!! I couldn't beleive it!! You'll have no problems. Xxx

Back