maintenance

babybaby

Hi i have recently gained alot of weight after failing to maintain afterwards..
I am currentl doing cambridge diet and was thinking of converting to the bodychef plan after i've lost a couple of stones to lose the rest.

Has anyone tried the body chef diet? any good or bad review?

Sorry me neither, but would be interested to know more.

Gx

ohh will have to google that one! any details?

Not heard of that one??

Scarily pricey from what I read of Mike's reply on another thread:eek:

well its a delivery diet, and they deliver ur food to u twice weekly for a couple of days. Consists of 3 meals and 2 snacks. And u can choose different plans like gi, vegetarian, wheat free. It all cooked and prepared u just have to heat it. Try googleing it. It sounded quite good to me. But i wasn't sure of the price. I think they made it a bit vague so ppl wouldn't be trhwon back. I thought it was 45 poundish per week, but i think it mite be double that now if its just for half a week. I have emailed to ask but the haven't gotten back to me. I just sometimes find when i come home from work i'm so tried i reach for the nearest carby fatty product, so if something healthy was already made for me i mite be more inclined to eat that. The food sound ok but i don't what it'l be like when tasting it. It was mentioned in the now diets magazine. there is another diet called pure package which is similar but doesn't deliver to my area.

any views would be appreciated

Back