Majella's CD Journey

Majella

On Saturday 13th August 2011 I am starting the Cambridge diet again!

I did it a few years ago and it worked great. There is a few things I will do differently this time. I won't chew gum, drink diet drinks or nibble on cheese at night! I'm also busier now then I was then. I'm setting up my own business now and thats the main reason I am doing this right now. I have 5 weeks until my craft shop opens and when it does I want to be smaller. I have jeans in my wardrobe in a size 10 and thats where I want to be. I won't jump off the diet when I reach my goal I will do maintenance properly this time.

I'm trying to battle a migraine today and it reminds me that when going into ketosis I'll get one so I must make sure my painkillers are in the house. My husband is supportive of my choice and is happy he gets to eat what he wants for dinner! So tomorrow I'll cut back my carbs and get ready to go :D

I made my vision board last night and I enjoyed doing it. I cut out images and words from magazines and stuck them on and then I coloured it in a bit with a marker. I'm going to stick it on the wall and then add more around it as I go on. It made me feel better when I looked at it this morning instead of the old pic of me that was there. I'll be leaving soon to go go my Cambridge councillor to weigh in and buy the shakes and soups. I'm nervous and excited. The only thing that can stop me is my fears and cravings so I'll try to work my way through my feelings rather then go off the diet. I really do feel like I'm starting a new life one I can be proud of...

I made my vision board last night and I enjoyed doing it. I cut out images and words from magazines and stuck them on and then I coloured it in a bit with a marker. I'm going to stick it on the wall and then add more around it as I go on. It made me feel better when I looked at it this morning instead of the old pic of me that was there. I'll be leaving soon to go go my Cambridge councillor to weigh in and buy the shakes and soups. I'm nervous and excited. The only thing that can stop me is my fears and cravings so I'll try to work my way through my feelings rather then go off the diet. I really do feel like I'm starting a new life one I can be proud of...
Hello im sure you will be fine once you have got your first week out of the way, i would say dont chew gum just yet until u are in ketosis as it can make u feel hungry.

aw it's nice to hear you feeling positive, hope your meet with your CDC went well?

Hi Shanny, things went well with my cdc except she was all out of mint choc shakes which are my favourites!! So I've taken choc flavour and bananna flavour. I bought some fresh mint leaves and I'm going to crush them into my choc flavour shake this morning. Congratulations on your weight loss Shanny I see we have the same goal weight, did it feel as good as you thought it would when you got to goal?

I went to the cinema last night and ate a load of rubbish, not a good thing to do I know. I'll suffer for it soon though lol.My weight is 162lbs so my goal is the loose 22lbs, I'm not setting a date just going to do it as fast as I can. But I'm also going to exercise as much as I can, I 2 sets of stairs at work that'll defiantly help towards that! :eek:

So I hope my day goes ok, my fingers are crossed :D

I've decided to restart my diary in the CD diaries area :)

Back