major blips and its not even a week.

Grimskunk

hi guys
i started SS last friday and the first two days (fri-sat) i was doing the diet perfectly well.
Then sunday came and i ate my mum's cooking and since then mon-wed i haven't been back on track.
I've had tea and fast food and chocolate and i am really pissed at myself.
I dono how i lost my will in that one minute and everything came crashing down ever since.
It would have been a week tomorrow but now i've runied it all.
I hope to re-start tomorrow again...anyways just wanted to let it all out.
still trying to think how i did it the last time with no problems at all.

sorry about your blip, not the best start for you hun, all i can say is stick at it you know the first few days are bad but you also know that it gets a lot easier, stick at it and give it a chance to work x

Hello Grimskumk,
It is not easy when the food smells so good and you know that you cant have it, the only way I have been able to get through the first week (now on week 2) is to stay away from those situations. It is not a very social diet, as you really need to distance yourself from food situations to make it easier on yourself. I also keep telling myself it is not forever and it is a quick way to lose weight if you follow it. So just try again and be kind to yourself and it will get easier after the first 3 or 4 days.

Hi,I take it from your post that this is not the first time you have done CD.Re starts are notoriously difficult,but........you can do it I have,read everything you can about the diet get excited about it like you were the first time,grit your teeth and get through that first week,I guarantee you will be on top of the world and will not want to cheat,You can do it but you have to stick with it,if you are finding it that hard why dont you start off higher up the plans and move down when you are ready,whatever you do dont beat yourself up about it,put it behind you and forget about whats done,good luck
xx

Its true, restarts arehard!

Have the rest of the day being good drink your water and put it behind you!

Back