Major confidence issues!

Now I just have to find a way to explain to #2, honesty may be the best policy here! Seeing #1 again tonight I think!

Ooh!! Keep us informed!! Im such a gossip mongrel these days! Me an my social set are all boringly settled down!!! There's rarely anything juicy on the romance front haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha will do! It's not 100% about tonight though, depends what time he gets back from seeing family but he's going to come over for dinner if it's not too late. So if you could all pray there's no traffic so that he gets back in time for me to see him that would be greatly appreciated haha

Praying away and everything crossed for you :)

Well that all got a lot easier than I thought! I spoke to #2 and was just totally honest with him, said that whilst I think he's great, I've met someone who I'm kinda seeing now and whilst we're not official I do want to see where it goes and I'm not the kind of girl who could be seeing two people at once, need to give just one my all. He replied back saying that bizarrely he was in exactly the same situation! He's met this girl before and liked her but didn't think they'd go anywhere and then they went out the night before as a group with friends and just really clicked and so he wanted to see where that went but didn't know how to tell me! I had to laugh and just call us both bananas! lol

Did get to see #1 last night again, not for loads of time but was better than none!

sounds like your in a great situation! hope it all goes well for you xx

I'm so confused about where I stand though! I guess I've been messed around so many times in the past that I'm waiting for it all to go wrong and it just turn out he was having a bit of fun but isn't really interested. Part of me wants to ask, is he just having a bit of fun, cos let's face it going out on dates with someone new is fun! Or is he looking to see what happens. But I'm not going to risk ruining things by asking!

Hi Caroline,

I don't post here often but read the forum on my phone every day :) I really relate to you when you say you over think things - I do it all the time. Sometimes I worry that my overthinking things has held me back in some ways - I often find it easier to withdraw from a situation than see it through. Like others have said, the key to confidence is bluffing your way through and making others think you believe in yourself. I hope your experience with these guys recently has given you a boost - you seem like an intelligent, beautiful lady and deserve to feel that way too! Looking forward to your future updates about guy #1 :) xxx

Hi Morrigan, thanks for your post :) I'm definitely doing better than I was! He's said a few things in the past couple of days that have just kinda reassured me and now I feel a lot more relaxed about it which is good :) Will keep you all updated!

Well I'm back to pretty uncertain about it all to be honest! I haven't seen him since last monday, have been texting but I don't know, just feels different. He doesn't seem to as as interested. Text a little bit yesterday lunch time but he was busy at work so said he'd text later, not heard from him since. Really trying not to text him and leave him to text me. I figure he's either not text for one of two reasons, firstly he's busy and doesn't have time to text, so then I should leave him to it because he's busy... or, he doesn't want to text, in which case there's not really any point in me texting him. I did text last night just to say I hoped his day got better. It's hard to leave him to text but I'm trying!

I'd leave the text for now sure he'll text back life dose get a bit mad and he is probably busy if he's not text in a day or two just text r u ok ? But I'm sure he'll of text by then good luck and keep us posted x x x

Me too, whatever's going on with him won't get better if he's feeling nagged. However much he's in the wrong by not answering.

Its really hard isnt it not to text someone when ur waiting on them replying im terrible at it but hold out, im sure he will get back to you I know im guilty of not replying to people for days then suddenly i think woops i shuda replied days ago x

Well I text Weds night, Thurs night and then again on Saturday morning asking if he was alright because he was unusually quiet, still not heard anything. Never gone this long without even just an email. So either something is wrong or he's not interested, I'm going to assume it's the second.

If he isn't interested, look at it as one less frog to kiss :)

Well he text today. Everything was manic whilst he was away and then rushed to see his family and spent the weekend there as his mum had a medical emergency. He asked if I wanted to meet up tonight even just for an hour or so but I couldn't tonight but has said we'll have to soon, so that's a good sign right?

I think a medical emergency counts as a good enough reason for not responding :) get another date pinned in that diary lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back