Total Solution Make biscuits from the porridge

Aw thanks your a gem, I did try them and I have to say I much prefer the porridge just normal, it's so filling I had it for breki and dinner lol, glad I some more free sachets in my new bumper box. :D

The free samples were s lovely surprise :) x

I just received my first bumper pack yesterday and I start tomorrow!!
Was very miffed not to recieve any free samples! I was looking forward to maybe getting a wee sneaky free porridge sample.... But nothing!! Oh well!

Well, it says on the website not to so I didn't want to push my luck!! Nevermind, maybe next month.
How are you getting on with it sammysue? Like I said, I'm starting tomorrow. Very excited but dreading the carb withdrawals especially since I've been overdosing on carbs for the lady few days.... Oops!?

For the first I would say 4 or 5 days was a big test of willpower for me, I wasnt starving or anything I just wanted nice food to be greedy! It's defo a lot easier now though,just drinks loads of water and you will be fine, I also drink about a glass of coke zero a day, usually at night time, that's my treat to myself lol the real motivation come though when you do your first weigh in, I done mine today and I've lost 9lbs! I'm so chuffed, it's so true what they say nothing tastes better than skinny feels :) well I not skinny yet lol but I'm going in the right direction haha x

That's a great loss! Well done! I'll take your advice. I'll also be on here all the time to stay motivated!

Yeah if ever I'm feeling like I'm going to give in I come on here, have a look at my hints and tips thread and get some advice on there, it's good.

Back