• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Make the craving go awayyyyyy!!1

SammyE

Silver Member
Why am I craving something I never normally eat anyway... I cant remember the last time I ate it but for the past 4 days, its always on my mind....

What is it??

Cornflakes with ice cold milk and sugar..

What a rubbish craving! Not the things I normally like to eat, chocolate, crisps, bread, cakes, cookies etc.... cornflakes.... one of the most boring things you can have for breakfast.

I dont want to cheat because Ive just got into Ketosis. Burn fat burn!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I know what you mean, last sunday i had a huge craving for roast chicken, broccoli, cauliflower and sweetcorn, in the end i gave in and that started me eating a low carb meal every night instead of one shake. I would have thought my craving would be for roast potatoes, my favourite food of all time.

I'm way into ketosis now and i don't feel hungry at all so i'm only having the 3 shakes now.

I do love cornflakes with cold milk and a sprinkling of sugar yum yum

SammyE

Silver Member
Weird isnt it, what makes us crave certain things!

Hows VLCD work hun? Is it total meal replacement or are you allowed fruit and veg?

well you're supposed to have 2 shakes and a low carb low calorie meal but to be honest i'm now only having a low carb meal if i feel hungry, i'm getting more vitamins and minerals than i've ever had and haven't felt this healthy in a long long time. I did have some strawberries the other day and if i fancy some more i will have them, i don't believe in starving myself to get slim (been there, done that and got the t-shirt lol). Today was the first day that i didn't feel hungry at all. I really wished i had done this years ago, i've spent so many years being fat that i'm determined that this is the last year of being unhappy and wearing tents

SammyE

Silver Member
Pretty much the same as the diet im doing then

Lucky Cat

A work in progress
i've spent so many years being fat that i'm determined that this is the last year of being unhappy and wearing tents
Amen to that sparklebug!! :D