making a pact!

Wooo calm down girl, I can't keep up with you!! Hehe. I've got a fridge full of Mullers (morrisons offer), but decided I don't like then anymore.

OMG you cant talk about white toast and butter on here! Not when I'm craving something but I dont know what! Gonna skip on by and pretend I didnt read this lol

I've been good so far! Shocker! lol

So far had...

3/4 of a banana (ds nicked the other 1/4) (free)
a bowl of lemon and coriander couscous (free)
and 250ml 1% milk - in coffees (HEa)

planning on having brussel sprouts (yuummmmmyyy) with dry-roasted sweet potatoes and small amount of gravy - have to work out the syns yet.

Ooooh i love 'em :D :eek: Even when i was having a binge day over the weekend (filled with sweets, chips and chocolate) i CHOSE to have a big bowl of sprouts and gravy for dinner LOL :D

White Nimble's a HexB for those who miss white bread. I know I did. But I had some today it was sooooo good. I don't miss toast which is odd as I used to live off it!

I have had a really bad couple of days food wise but now the funeral is over and today it's back on plan. All I have had so far is some toast for breakfast

Good luck for getting back on track Taz. Hope you're ok (((hugs)))

well it's a week on and i've almost stuck to plan! lol

i was bad on thursday, but that's normally weigh-in day for me and i always eat what i like then so i'll let myself off! i was good friday up until around 6pm when OH sat next to me with a massive bowl of apple strudel and custard - i don't even like custard unless it's cold, but i may as well have shoved my face straight in the bowl!!! after we ate that i thought well i've blown it now and continued to blow it for the rest of the night!!!

i stuck to plan yesterday and am planning to do so for the rest of the week... although the mccoy's crisps are calling me!

Count me in on this too, i havent been bad as such but i havent been eating because of my tummy bug and the fort of food isnt doing me any good atm!

Also ive been getting disheartened at how slow my 1st months loss was and need motivation to stick to it!!!

I missed this thread first time round, can I pledge as of tomorrow please!! x

Im going to try for two weeks on my own (well getting weighed at work) and then if that doesnt work I'll rejoin a class! x

Id like a morning one, cos Id weigh less lol. An evening one is the only one I could attend, but its not like me evenings are taken up by other things! x

Back