• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Making And Storing SlimFast?

ugg

Needs a kick
S: 12st8lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 1st12lb(14.77%)
Hey COCO,

I use the powder shakes and i don't think you can store them for the day, But i haven't tried. Let me know if you try it and how you get on.

I think SlimFast say that you should mix them and drink them straight away (although this may be a ploy to persuade people to buy the ready mixed shakes). I did read online a womans diary who made the shakes at night for the next day and kept them in the fridge. She said once they are mixed they stay mixed.
I tend to use the ready mixed shakes for pure ease and convenience when I'm out and powder when I'm home.
Hope that helps
BL

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
I used to put the milk in a container and the pre-measured powder in another, smaller, one. Then I would just mix it up and drink it when I was ready.

FeelingFat

Silver Member
G: 11st0lb
I personally prefer the ready made ones as I don't think the powders taste right. I have never made them the night before though but assume if you can do it with baby's bottles why not SF??

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
I prefer the ready made ones but the powders are so much cheaper

I use the powders too. I did try making them up the night before but they tasted a bit stale. I think Taz's idea is a great one.
When we were away for the day, I took meal bars and one of the Tesco own make shakes. I was ever so cheap and really lovely. I've not tried their powders though.