Making Crisps....how many?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Blonde Logic, 11 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I am wanting to try a go at making crisps - but I am nervouse that they will go like that <snap!>

Drinking the soup lasts a long time, but I feel like the crisps would be gobbled up in about 3 seconds!!! LOL

How many does it make roughly, and do you feel satisfied?

Thanks!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    ooh - and how long does it take for them to cool and get crispy? Might need to do it tomorrow as its nearly 8pm now?

4. Redpam

Redpam Living the Life

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    If I make crisp size I usually get about 40+ but I often make them opppadum siz them I get about 4 or 5.

They last me longer than a mug of soup. You need to leave them to cool down for a few minutes to crisp up before you take them off the baking paper.

Good luck and enjoy

5. oliviasmummy

oliviasmummy Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    oooh im gonna get some soups and try the crisps i got shakes and bars now as i wasnt keen on the chicken soup it made me feel sick afterwards but having it as crisps sounds better

6. Wytchy

Wytchy Have a Little Patience x

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm going to try these too. Perhaps tomorrow evening as a treat! lol I'm still scared that I'll blow the microwave up tho!!! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.