Making family dinners!

sweety-cheeks

So it is day 19 for me today and the one thing that amazes me is that i can cook a gorgeous meal (like to think i am a great cook!!!) for my family and i dont even think about having some! Before lipotrim i would eat a full dinner as big as my hubbys and i would have been grazing the whole day as well! The mind boggles as to how i used to fit it all in! It is like i have been completely detached from food. Is everyone feeling this??

Being a single bloke living on his own I'm very lucky as I don't have to cope with the pressures of cooking for / eating with others or having a full fridge (mine has had nowt except water since May) :) You have my full respect !

Saying that though I've been at BBQs / picnics etc & never been bothered by people around me eating... in fact they feel worse than me ! They always say "Oh poor you.." etc etc... food doesn't bother me in the slightest - I even bought the office a load of cakes / cookies / donuts & fruit for my birthday & wasn't fazed at all...

Its weird. Before if i knew there was chocolate downstairs i would be almost twitching and i would have to go down and eat it all, so fast i would not even taste it! Think lipotrim is working so fast for me i have not had time to come down off the high of (almost) fitting into my old threads!!

i've found i actually enjoy cooking for my family more than i used to. i think its because i get full up on the smell! lol

i still sometimes get tempted to eat not beacause i'm hungry i think its more to do with the fact i cant eat so i want to lol. I'v been making my brood lots of roast dinners cos its not something i'm bothered about eating when i'v stood and cooked it. I'v found i'm craving water i have a bottle in my hand all day long.

Its weird. Before if i knew there was chocolate downstairs i would be almost twitching and i would have to go down and eat it all, so fast i would not even taste it! Think lipotrim is working so fast for me i have not had time to come down off the high of (almost) fitting into my old threads!!

Ha! that's me all over!! Used to have to eat up the cake and chocolate (twitching!:eek:). Now I get my satisfaction from my choc shake -mousse, hot choc or cold with ice -yum!
I know exactly what you mean by detached; used to have my dinner PLUS the children's leftovers (always!) PLUS some of whatever additional food my OH was having later....aaaaahhhh.:mad:
Now I cook and I'm OK not having any -being detached from food is simply amazing; bravo lipotrim!!:)

I love cooking for my boys!!! They aren't liking it tho as its all healthy lol
Bought tones of cookbooks for after too

Its great isn't it that we don't actually want the food. I made my OH tuna mayo butties today and it actually made me feel abit sick...most of the food he's been eating hasn't made me want it all. I have been getting cravings for lettuce and other veg though so woo yay to Lt even after 2 weeks it's turning me around.

i just think its great having to do no dishes....ha.ha.ha.ha

i just think its great having to do no dishes....ha.ha.ha.ha

Reminds me... have you noticed how badly your glass stinks if you leave it for an hour or so before washing it up (or if you are as slovenly as me...overnight)...

Reminds me... have you noticed how badly your glass stinks if you leave it for an hour or so before washing it up (or if you are as slovenly as me...overnight)...

Oh puhleease -don't even go there! It so stinks :eek:. I forgot my shaker at work unwashed on a Thursday, went back on Tuesday and it was aaaaaaarrrrrgggghhh! Washed it, scrubbed it, soaked it in hot soapy water, over & over and over before the smell would go....
BTW, do you all think you've developed a keener sense of smell now? Seems that way to me, my nose seems to be more sensitive especially to nasty whiffs and pongs...:rolleyes:

Back