Making The Gap Bigger

Well i really wanba look gd when i go to florida lol.

Had a nsv today......results day at wrk so all teachers r in and had 3 people comment on hw slim i looked!!! I said thanks but iv only lost 1/2 over hols lol

Day 4 of ff. Think I'm getting used to it!!!!

B:Fake Cheese on toast (lactose intolerant)
D:Cornflakes and soya
T:Chilli and Rice (because I froze some the other day and can't be bothered to cook tonight!!)
S:2xApple

Already put my order in with the inlaws as to what I want on my Sunday dinner so that it doesn't mess me up!
Feeling really good and I hope it shows on Monday when I weigh in.

Thanks huni. Todays gunna b a toughy. Football!! Gunna av to resist the chocolate n pint i normally av!!
Day5 on ff
B:Cornflakes and soya
D:beans on toast
T:chicken potatoes and veg
S:apple annnnnd crumpet

:)

Din go so well today. Didnt take into consideration that i wouldnt be at home for dinner. So had a pasta salad from morrissons :-S not good

So change to today
B:cprnflakes and soya
D:morrisons salad under 380 cals
T:beans on toast
S:apple

Then totally off ff a meringue oops!!

After yesterdays slip up back to ff today.
B:bacon sandwich
D: pork, potatoes, veg. 1 unit on gravy.
T:cornflakes and soya
S:hartleys jelly

Fingers crossed last nights merangue wont have effect on my otherwise good week on ff. Soooo hoping for good results tomorrow at weigh in x

Today is the big day. Weigh in at 7!!!!

Dont feel loads lighter tbh but finhers crossed.

B: cornflakes with soya
D:massive salad and fruit thing.
S:beans

:-D

Feeling really positive about this week. I want 2 off to get me into the 10s and for my 2stone shiiiney. Just planned all my meals and written my shopping list. Exercise exercise exercise this week. Need to start toning!!!

Doctors this morning to hopefully get my ears sorted. Hope they dont say i neex gromits. They creep me out!!
Back to the normality of extra easy.
Breakfast: cheese(hexa) on toast(hexb)
Not too sure what tp have for dinner. Probably a tuna salad.

Plan didnt go so well for dinner. Had a pasty from greggs followed by a choccy bar. O dear. Chicken wrapped in bacon with sw chips and veg for tea. Ill b good tomorrow with loooots of exercise x

Todays been a good day to make ip for the rubbish one yesterday.
B:beans on toast(hexb)
D:superspeed soup, side salad and mango
T:sw chilli on jacket potato with salad and a sprinkle of cheese(hexa)
S:merangue from tesco nomnom

Think i need to start using more syns. Im pretty rubbish with using them. I always feel bad x

Hey hun!!

Sorry ive not managed to pop in!!

I agree with you about your syns!! Think of it this way, when your body plateaux you cut down on 'bad' things to lose weight, i.e. taking syns from 15 a day to 10. If your not having syns what else can you cut down on?

I aim for 10 a day but always have at least 5, with most people it hampers losses more by having no syns than if they have them!

Good luck hun! xx

Back