Making The Gap Bigger

Today so far I have had....
B:Fried eggs (frylite) and lean bacon.
D:Superspeed soup and 2 Alpen lite bars (hexb)
T: I think im going to make nandos chicken, sw wedges, veg and extra light cheese on top (hexa)

Just need some syns now
Going to Aquafit tonight so will probably have a banana before.

hummmmm what to have as syns!!

Bad day today. Think i may do 2 days of se cos ive had a rubbish week and dont want to put my 4lbs back on.

B:banana
D:pork and stuffing(4.5) on brown(hexb)
T:sausages( 3 1/2 each) chips and beans.

Just jumped on my in laws scales and i have put on 2lbs not inpressed :-( need to some damage limitations. Any suggestions???
B:beans on toast(hexb)
D:mugshot
T: think im gunna make chicken wedges and salad hummmm. Need to do a lot of bpdy magic!!!

Well today i dared to jump on my in laws scales again. Now saying 11 stone which is exciting.

B:2x banana
D/T: biiig sunday lunch. Carrots, brocolli, turnips, roast potataoes, chicken and stuffing (4.5 syns).

Walked 3 miles to my in laws so deserved the big lunch. Gunna walk back then do some kinect!! X

Right im in a much better mood nw. After an unexpected gain last night i was very annoyed but managed not to binge.
Kids back at work today so was deciding what to wear and came across some topshop trousers i got 2 years ago whrn i was on ww but nevet managed to get into them. Now yesterday my OH told me i looked visibly thinner so decided to try them and they only blummig fit. Did a small dance round the spare bedroom then ran to show my OH. He wasnt as excited as i was!!!

Ooooo huni!! Im so sorry about WI, it's so unfair when you get an undeserved gain and you deserve a lot of well done's for not binging!! Its so easy to when the scales let you down like that!! You'll have to put it down to a fluke water retention or something and stay good so that it comes off next week!!

Brilliant news about the trousers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love unexpected moments like that!! and im glad you had an NSV to make up for the pooy scales!! lol

xxx

Right i'm reviving the diary to try help me stay sane over Christmas.
After only putting on 1/2 this week I thought I was.very lucky!
On Tuesday I made a massive batch of super speed soup.
So soup for dinner, super free chilli for tea and 4 miniature heroes!

Wednesday:
Breakfast: beans
Dinner: left over chilli
Tea: pasta, chicken, bacon and sauce made from ss soup and.spices with carrots, peas and sweetcorn.
hexa: cheese on beans
Hexb: hifi
Syns: 3 miniature heroes

Exercise: 1hour zumba.

Going well so far x

Today.....
Breakfast:beans on toast
Dinner: skipped because I was.stuck in traffic for 4 hours!
Tea: been to an all you eat curry house. don't think I went much over my syns and tried to be good!

Exercise: walked 2 miles with the dogs this aft x

Back