Making the switch from sw?

butternut said:
The ultimate diary is brilliant I've been using the ww one only for a couple of days but this one is loads better .

Was walking around the supermarket today scanning stuff before I brought it.. ;-)

sookie said:
Was walking around the supermarket today scanning stuff before I brought it.. ;-)

When you scan it does it automatically work out the points? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?!? x

BeckyT said:
When you scan it does it automatically work out the points? Or is that just wishful thinking on my part?!? x

It scans it works out your points then you can add it to your diary on with breakfast, lunch dinner or anytime.. It will then take off the points if you add it to your diary... Can then add it to favourites.. There is also a data base on there that you can search up points in food plus a calculator if not on their data base... What I also like about it is even when app is closes it will still show you what points you have left for the day x

Oh my god, I think that is the best £1.99 I have ever spent!!!!!

I have just been scanning all the things I have in my freezer!!!!!!

Real impressed!! It is much better than the WW app!! Thanks for sharing this!! Haven't used the scan thingy yet but going to try it out in a mo!!

It even reminded me this morning that its my weigh in day... It like having my own diet PA..?

i had my first WI today (although ive only bn following ww since tuesday but i want saturdays to be my WI day) ive lost 2lbs! woohoo!!! :D

I am deciding whether to switch to WW as I have done SW religiously starting on wednesday following green (carbs) and have gained a pound. I know WW works as I've dabbled with it before. Now I have to decide if it's a SW class or a WW class I want to join this week!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Many thanks for giving details of the Ultimate Value Diary, I have just downloaded it and cant wait to start scanning!

ROSB said:
Many thanks for giving details of the Ultimate Value Diary, I have just downloaded it and cant wait to start scanning!

That's ok hope you find it as good as I have x

Back