Making up the shakes?

linznel

Hi all
Just wondered how much water you use to make up a pack? -
I use about 300ml -
My cdc said I could make it up to a pint but i think it loses the taste?

i do mine with a pint of water (normally hot for choc mint)

xxx

Hi I always split my shakes in half and add it to 200mls of water and I have 8 shakes instead of 4 so always feel fuller x

I make mine into a pint. Fills me up more. x

I'm in the pint club too! :)

I use the 8floz but I add lads of idea and don't drink it straight down. As the ice melts it dilutes (then I can crunch the ice like the anti-social sod I am).

I have a huge coffee cup and make that up. Sometimes will make a pint glass with lots and lots of ice and a straw!!

i to use the 8fl oz with a couple of sweeteners thrown in tastes just like the crusha milkshake especially the strawberry x

10 ice cubes and about 1/2 glass of water blended into a macdonalds type thick shake -yum! I drink a glass of water with it, otherwise I wouldn't be getting enough.
Ceri

i add about 250ml for a nice thick shake. i am currently having my first hot chocolate one and it's gorgeous!!

abz xx

I use 8floz. I am conscious that by not making it up according to insturctions perhaps the nutrition is lost? Though have to say I don't know. But by using less water surely this would cause an imbalance of the nutrients? Obviously either way seems to be working for you all.

I use 8floz. I am conscious that by not making it up according to insturctions perhaps the nutrition is lost? Though have to say I don't know. But by using less water surely this would cause an imbalance of the nutrients? Obviously either way seems to be working for you all.

The nutrition can't be lost by adding more water. It's just a far easier way to get more water into our bodies without even thinking about drinking!

Back