• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Making up the shakes?

S: 15st12lb C: 15st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st4lb(1.8%)
i do mine with a pint of water (normally hot for choc mint)

xxx

Loz1984

Flab 2 Fab!
I'm in the pint club too! :)

emmaleighjohnson

Pink and Fluffy Poster
I use the 8floz but I add lads of idea and don't drink it straight down. As the ice melts it dilutes (then I can crunch the ice like the anti-social sod I am).

i to use the 8fl oz with a couple of sweeteners thrown in tastes just like the crusha milkshake especially the strawberry x

Ceri

10 ice cubes and about 1/2 glass of water blended into a macdonalds type thick shake -yum! I drink a glass of water with it, otherwise I wouldn't be getting enough.
Ceri

Kira

Gold Member
S: 11st4.6lb C: 11st0.6lb G: 8st6.0lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 0st4lb(2.52%)
I use 8floz. I am conscious that by not making it up according to insturctions perhaps the nutrition is lost? Though have to say I don't know. But by using less water surely this would cause an imbalance of the nutrients? Obviously either way seems to be working for you all.

Camilla

Silver Member
I use 8floz. I am conscious that by not making it up according to insturctions perhaps the nutrition is lost? Though have to say I don't know. But by using less water surely this would cause an imbalance of the nutrients? Obviously either way seems to be working for you all.
The nutrition can't be lost by adding more water. It's just a far easier way to get more water into our bodies without even thinking about drinking!