Male first week nearly over

CANKSTER

Silver Member
Ello all, thought i had better introduce myself as i have been reading this board for a week now.

Nearly finished my first week and i gotta say piece of cake so far. Went to the gym this morning for first time in a week (been worried bout energy levels with no grub) and I can honestly say it made no difference to performance.

Shakes are tasting a lot nicer now I bought a Protein shake cup, makes it more socially acceptable for a bloke to drink out of that as everyone thinks your bulking up ;)

Only issues I got is my breath, its rank.

Excuse my french but it smells like unwashed beaver :eek: not nice (unless ur into unkempt lesbians).

Would love to chat to anyone whos got any advice/tips or is in bristol area.

Weigh in tomorrow so will be facinated to see how got on.

start weight - 19st 11lbs
week 1 - ??????

Ello all, thought i had better introduce myself as i have been reading this board for a week now.

Nearly finished my first week and i gotta say piece of cake so far. Went to the gym this morning for first time in a week (been worried bout energy levels with no grub) and I can honestly say it made no difference to performance.

Shakes are tasting a lot nicer now I bought a Protein shake cup, makes it more socially acceptable for a bloke to drink out of that as everyone thinks your bulking up ;)

Excuse my french but it smells like unwashed beaver :eek: not nice (unless ur into unkempt lesbians).

week 1 - ??????
yuk thats just the mental image i wanted in my head at 930 am lesbains doin it cheers for that,
as for breath get listerene strips you l learn to love em,mm
well done on week one your doin great,bril it hasnt effected your energy levels too.that good thinkin about the protien shake....when your weigh day?

whoo whoo beavers, unkempt lesbians all at this time of day, funny tho. just up your water intake and the beaver breath will subside. good luck with the first weigh in keep us posted

So you've decided to join the crazy world of LT! Great that you've found your first week so good!

As for the lovely image you have put in everyones heads, as Scouse says, make sure you keep up your water intake. And as Jenny says, the Listerine strips work wonders if you can find them. I have to go to a small high street chemist for mine!

Protein cup is a great idea! My brother wants to try this diet but he's worried about what all his macho mates in the rugby team will think, lol. Thanks for that honey...brilliant! Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow :D xx

week 1 - ??????
hahaha ohhh you're going to fit in very well in this forum ;)
i agree with the listerine strips, work wonders, other than that just keep drinkin drinkin and drinkin! well done for gettin the 1st wk out of the way, it gets a lot easier from now onwards :) keep us posted when you have your weigh in's x

Welcome aboard Cankster mate - agree with all that above :D

Piece of pish so far really... few wobbly moments & headrushes but nothing like double-dropping doves...

The breath thing I deffo agree with & get furry tongue (rather than furry cup) - if you can't find Listerine strips (I can't :( ) then I *think* Teskies own breath strips are OK...

Re the shakes at work... I was dead self-concious at 1st but now I couldn't give a stuff... I'm doing something positive about my weight so if they take the piss (& mates being mates invariably will) then roll with the punches & bank it for later ;) You'll be the one with the last laugh :)

first beavers now furry cups, i can see you two getting on famously with the same sense of humour. cant wait for the coming weeks now just to read the banter

Welcome to the forum mate.

You guys are doing really well. Well done on getting through your first week. When is your weigh in? You should have an amazing loss....blokes always do:rolleyes:

As for the horrid taste....water, water, water. Listerine strips are supposed to be good as well.

Good luck with weigh in mate.

Hey cankster, I feel like Im the only one who has lost the conversation somewhere between beavers and cups...

Anyway as shazpaz has said, water, water, water, strips and I found that when you brush your teeth, brush your tongue as well. That helps to stop the furry tongue feel!

Best of luck with your weigh in, let us know how you get on!!!! xx

personally ive always thought unkempt beaver stinking lesbians get a bit of a raw deal I mean look at amy winehouse she is a total minge munchin unkempt article and nobody seems to mind.Get sir paul mckenna involved methinks

personally ive always thought unkempt beaver stinking lesbians get a bit of a raw deal I mean look at amy winehouse she is a total minge munchin unkempt article and nobody seems to mind.Get sir paul mckenna involved methinks
couldnt have said it better myself hahahaha :D

*Howdy makes mental note to self... bring along clothes peg for nose if he meets FFBB*...

Hi, but to be totally frank I think this is a bit much. I am a lesbian and their's nothing wrong with my "beaver" as you put it, or my partner's . I wll be informing Mini's and hope to get you barred. You are not the sort of person we welcome on this site........
Toni x

Hi, but to be totally frank I think this is a bit much. I am a lesbian and their's nothing wrong with my "beaver" as you put it, or my partner's . I wll be informing Mini's and hope to get you barred. You are not the sort of person we welcome on this site........
Toni x

Bit harsh that Toni ? Surely the lad said it tongue in cheek with no harm or offence intended ?

I'd put it down to 1st week onset of Ketsosis meself ;)

Live & let live or at least give the lad a chance to apologise before involving the mods ? :)

Sorry to dash off, but the hubbie and kids needed their tea..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ha,ha,hah got you good......
Sick sense of humour im afraid

Toni x

Sorry to dash off, but the hubbie and kids needed their tea..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ha,ha,hah got you good......
Sick sense of humour im afraid

LOL :D Fair play !

/me plans revenge ;)

I agree cankster was only havin a laugh.bit harsh methinks.everyone is intilted to an opinion hence the title democracy. Anyway I have no problem with people havin a winge, its his first week and hes feelin like crap.I personally welcome everyone onto the site and I think there is being pc, then being totally pc stupid. live and let live I say.

Back