Male having 3 per day on sole source?

What will change, do you know?

I was reading up on this diet and from some research that was made about the contents of what was in the packs I found that this diet manages to stand on its own. This is due to the fact that it has such even levels of 'what the body needs' that it doesn't in effect go into starvation mode as opposed to any other VLCD. That answers one of my major questions and settles my mind that it is more manageable to maintain on this diet than any other.

I meant only that the website will - one day - be brought right up to date (at which point it will instantly become out of date, of course...) The products you're eating now are as good as they can be with current research and development and Government regulations.

I know what you mean Lesly - I wrote that because I was just amazed at the research and with the knowledge in mind I feel that I can justify very well the reasons for doing this diet. Sorry for pinching your thread !!! :)

I know what you mean Lesly - I wrote that because I was just amazed at the research and with the knowledge in mind I feel that I can justify very well the reasons for doing this diet. Sorry for pinching your thread !!! :)

I really do think it's the best diet in the world - which is why I've been a Counsellor for nearly 23 years! I hope it works well for you, and I can't wait to hear more about Daniel and Daniel's friend once you're both on the proper plans!

Back