• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Male starting Lipotrim 14/10/20

karateparty

Ok, male here, late 40's need to shift plenty of flab, picking up a month's worth of Lipotrim TFR from local pharmacy this Weds 14th Oct. Will try to follow the plan to the letter for as long as it takes to get my crazy BMI down to a reasonable level.
I will pop back to the pharmacy fortnightly where I'll share my 'progress' on here.

Starting at 138kg - 21st07lb

Thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

karateparty

Ok, update time, Weds 28th Oct.
Started on Weds 14th Oct, due to working patterns, it's only realistic to pop down the Pharmacy every two weeks, but we're ok with this.
Definitley a mind over matter thing, drinking at least 3.5 litres of water, a shake at around Midday and the other one from 6pm.
I have not cheated at all, nada, nothing... although some strong temptations floating in and out of my mind, I'm able to move on pretty quickly.
I've found it a rollercoaster, but it's really, really helped me that I'm working from home in these strange times as I can do this in a routine that works for me.

Was 138kg, now 130kg, very happy with that indeed.
Will be back at Pharmacy Weds 11th Nov.

Thanks.

karateparty

Ok, update time, Weds 11th Nov
Was 130kg, now 125kg, so have lost 13kg in a month which is hard for my noggin to get round

Better 2 weeks looking back I think, picked up another 2 weeks of the Choc shakes, back for a weigh in 25th Nov.

Thanks.

karateparty

Ok, update time, Weds 25th Nov
Was 125kg, now 119kg, so in 6 weeks lost 19kg, about 3 stone. 'mazin really!

The last 2 weeks were better than the last 2 which were better than the first 2, so I'm pleased with that.
Still 100%, shakes and about 3-4 litres of fizzy water, as I bought one of those sodastreamy things - v handy.

My shakes hasn't arrived, should be in tomorrow, so it's just leaf tea and fizzy water until then.

Thanks.