Lipotrim - My journey

Very exciting hehe... good luck with both...

Hey curveappeal how you been! Still no joy getting them to move my thread! Does it normally take this long? If its not done my Sunday night Ill just start a new thread as I begin Monday ahhh:D!!

Picked up my weeks work of delicious shakes and soups today so all prepared! Have read on some other threads about people adding coffee and peppermint tea in their shakes to change it up abit so thats interesting. I am planning to where possible just have the shakes straight without any additions and save it for when i really need a pick me up!

Btw I am so rude didnt even ask you are you on lipotrim atm or anything else?xx

Hey curveappeal how you been! Still no joy getting them to move my thread! Does it normally take this long? If its not done my Sunday night Ill just start a new thread as I begin Monday ahhh:D!!

Picked up my weeks work of delicious shakes and soups today so all prepared! Have read on some other threads about people adding coffee and peppermint tea in their shakes to change it up abit so thats interesting. I am planning to where possible just have the shakes straight without any additions and save it for when i really need a pick me up!

Btw I am so rude didnt even ask you are you on lipotrim atm or anything else?xx

Lol don't be silly hehe...

Not on anything right now... Was supposed to start exante on Monday but been bedridden with tonsillitis... So I think I'll be back on full tfr on Tuesday for about 30/32 days... Hopefully get close to my 9st 4lb target :) haven't been on lipotrim since the 1st of April I think I refed then for the wedding... I coulda done with another month... But I wasn't allowed restart as It was the second time I'd done a refeed in a couple of months... Not long left for me... I can't wait to start...

I've added things.. With no issue.... There are stickies with tips on surviving the first week...!!!!

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-forum/28953-things-made-my-first-week-fly.html

Week one is hard but it's like second nature after that... good luck for Monday hehe

Last edited:
Hey there,

Good luck with your journey! I started mine last Sunday. We are similar height and although I am heavier than you are at the moment but our goal weight is similar. Would be great to compare notes.. Never done Lipotrim - is it vlcd shakes?

Hey there,

Good luck with your journey! I started mine last Sunday. We are similar height and although I am heavier than you are at the moment but our goal weight is similar. Would be great to compare notes.. Never done Lipotrim - is it vlcd shakes?

Hey Katsparks :)

How did you find the first week! excited and nervous would be great for some info from you. Im the same, never done Lipotrim before either and yeah the shakes!
Id love to know how much you lost in your first week!

On my profile I have started a blog which you can follow if you like of my day to day on lipotrim once i start up

How do I get into your blog? I tried going through your profile but got a page where it says I have no access!

My first week is almost finished and I loved it. Most days were easy and I definitely know that the weight has shifted but will do an official weigh in tomorrow.

Good luck with the shakes, they are the quickest way to get things moving so I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

How do I get into your blog? I tried going through your profile but got a page where it says I have no access!

My first week is almost finished and I loved it. Most days were easy and I definitely know that the weight has shifted but will do an official weigh in tomorrow.

Good luck with the shakes, they are the quickest way to get things moving so I hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Im not sure why you cant see it :( do you think it is because I am still new, I cant access most things myself until I post 20/50 posts.

Brilliant and well done on nearly completing week one, let me know how your first weigh in goes, i bet its great! Cant wait to be one week down!

Yes it could be you need to post more. I just tried clicking on your Blog Entries on the right and it still takes me to no access page. Keep posting!

I have lost 6lbs this week! Very pleased and didn't feel like I did much work for it.

How are you getting on? Getting ready for Tuesday?

Yes it could be you need to post more. I just tried clicking on your Blog Entries on the right and it still takes me to no access page. Keep posting!

I have lost 6lbs this week! Very pleased and didn't feel like I did much work for it.

How are you getting on? Getting ready for Tuesday?

Yes Im keeping up with my blog entries so when they finally allow it to be public it will all be there.

6 pounds!!! Amazing, Well done! I hope to have the same results as you! The other half and I are going to dinner tonight because decided I will start Lipotrim tomorrow! So will make sure I enjoy every last bit of my last meal haha.

Enjoy - you'll have to tell us all about it tomorrow!

Heys everyone 2 shakes down one soup to go. Was at work so super busy so was a little hungry but was chugging that water down!

Had chocolate for breakfast, I like it, just tastes like a cheap chocolate milkshake
Having a strawberry down with ice, feel like im having something naughty haha

after all the comments i have read somewhat dreading the chicken soup for dinner but will see..

How is everyone else doing :)

Back