Male using Female Lipotrip?

Mike12421

Hello all, this is my first post.

As you have all probably guessed from the title, I am wanting to know if a male can take the female version of Lipotrim (with whatever variation, eg increase/decrease amounts etc) and still lose the maximum amount of weight possible. In other words, will taking the Female Lipotrim instead of the Male version, hinder any results gained?

Thanks.

Hi Hun welcome...yes, you can have 4 packets of female lipotrim instead of 2 male its fine just gives you more meals...which helps x weight loss will be the same as far as i am aware

Why dont you just buy male LT. But yes Nicks correct!
How long you keeping on it and how much do you haveto lose?

Hi, thanks for getting back so quick.

So am I right in thinking that I would still have two drinks a day, however each drink would be two female packs?

no you can have 4 split them up as much as you like hun ...makes no difference.....your not getting these packs off ebay are you? noticed they only sell female ones x

I'm currently 18st, and would like to get down to around 15.
As for buying the male version, I'm not really up for going to the chemist, and having people know my business.
As for undertaking Lipotrim without guidance from teh chemist, I feel that I am up to it

Just be aware you dont buy things that arent lipotrim...you don't know wht is in them and what they could do to you...tbh i wouldn't reccommend buying them off ebay to anyone x but its your choice!

Mate seriously, look at the state I was, I am very proud and cant stand going to the chemist even now, but it as to be done. You will be paying through the nose on ebay and you dont know what ya getting. Where are you from fella!

London mate.

I never even thought about the possibility that they may not be real, I might have to have a re-think.

It like buying cheap ciggies, you dont know if they are real or copies. Honestly it took me a week to go and see them I sat outside in the car untill it was empty then ran in and asked about the Lipotrim, a bloke took me in a consulting room and explained everything, and answered questions I didnt know the answer to. There is also a DVD you need to watch which you can watch off the LT site Lipotrim.demon.co.uk plus you need to fill in a questionaire about basic health issues. For your own sake boss its worth it.
If I was darn sarf mate I'd go with ya, but im not and your a big boy now so c'mon Tuesday morning it is then hey?

I'll think about it mate, and I'll let you all know. Thanks for the advice.
One last question though, are you able to exercise whilst taking LT? Any cardio?

Okidoki mate, see you on here Tuesday when you have been to chemist. Try make the right choice and best of luck

Exercise isnt a good idea at first hun as you may not have enough energy but after a few weeks then you can build it up! go for it and good luck xx

Exercise isnt a good idea at first hun as you may not have enough energy but after a few weeks then you can build it up! go for it and good luck xx

hey
this is totall off the point but am starvin think i could have a fourth shake?
xjx

Tut Jen NO!!! Naughty girl..water! Think of the new sexy bloke! xx

what ???????

Tut Jen NO!!! Naughty girl..water! Think of the new sexy bloke! xx

awh am so hungry bad bad hunger day,i added fresh dill to my soup maybe thats y am starvin,think il go to bed,if i drink anymore water,ill pass a bloody kidney lol

If you do hun give it to me i only have 1 lol! Drink of water and bed hun xx

Night jen hun!! xx

Back