Malibu's Munchings

MalibuStacey

Hi all,

I've been floating around for a while and did quite well in the run up to christmas and lost about 5 pounds but I have put most of that back on so I'm here writing this in the hope that it will keep me on track, it seems to be a useful tool to many of the ladies here.

So I should probably start by intoducing myself. My name is Stacey, I'm 26 and have never been happy with my figure. I also have a 6 year old daughter so I can't carry on blaming my wobble on baby fat. I currently weigh 10st7.4lb, this isn't my heaviest as a few years ago I weighed 11st10lb. I didn't physically try to loose this weight but think it was a combination of leaving my job where I sat on my bum all day and going to uni where I would have to walk miles to get to campus and then miles to get around campus, I also joined the gym a little bit later and this helped to tone me up, I was probably going 5 times a week because I had the time whilst I wasn't in lectures and my daughter was at school.

Unfortunatly I finished uni :( and started work :( :( full time :( :( :( as you can see this makes me very happy! And although I havn't put much weight back on over the last 18 months of working, maybe 4lbs ish i feel all wobbly again. Probably due to hardly going to the gym and having a draw full of bad food in my desk, and oh did i mention I work next to a biscuit factory? Annnnnd wait for it my future mother in law bakes cakes for a living so I am her ginuepig! Yum but so bad!!!

I would ideally like to be 9st but I'm aiming for 9st7lb as I recon this will be far more acheivable and when I get there I can always change my mind. The reason I want to loose weight other than to boost my confidence is to look forward to going clothes shopping and not just buying things that cover my belly. I'm also going to florida at the end of the year, we're going with my fella family and his brothers girlfriend will be there n she one of these girls who can eat anything n is skinny as a rake, its a good job shes nice otherwise id hate her lol. so as I was saying id like to be able to wear a bikinni. also I'm getting married, dont know when, dont know where haha but its always good to get a headstart :)

So here I am with my tail between my legs ready to start a fresh. I've been back at the gym properly about 3 weeks going 3 times a week, im hoping to up that to about 5 times this week and get myself in to a routine. On the food front I'm hoping to eat about 1500 cals a day i know this is quite alot and more than what MFP says but if im doing so much exercise this should hopefully even out. I've been counting properly since monday and have so far not done to bad, except for the birthday cake on monday but it was a very small slice.

So today I have eatten:

Bagal and extra light cream cheese 255 cals

4 x Morrisons caramel ricecakes 160

ministroney soup and chiabatta roll 354

Which leaves me 731 cals which i might have 2 salt n vinigar ricecakes with cottage cheese on for 130 before the gym and that leaves me 600 cals for tea which is my mums goulash, but shes doing the dukan diet so there wont be any carbs in it n it will be less than 5% fat so it can't be that bad really I wouldnt have thought.

So thanks for reading if you made it all the way to the end. Wish me luck!

Happy CCing!!!

Malibu xx

Hi all,

Today has so far been a bit of a mixed up day. It nearly killed me getting out of bed this morning, I dont know why but I was up and down all night and got hardley any sleep... yawn. So was a grumpy witch this morning.

Still tired but so much of a grumpy moo now coz I get to send of the final paper work for my new house which means we will be moving very soon :) can wait. I will be in my nice new shiney kitchen whipping up my low calourie treats in now time (my current kitchen is a nightmare and i try my best not to go in there :S)

So todays food so far has been:

Bagal and cream cheese 255
2 caremal ricecakes 80
2 salt and vinigar ricecakes with cottage cheese 150

oxtail soup and ciabbata roll 360

Leaving 695 for my tea which will be chilli and jacket pots yummy.

No gym today thursday is family night and gym is strictly forbidden :)
my fella is a gym addict and we dont often get to sit down as a family for tea during the week. I was warned by his friend, when we got together, that he would marry the gym before any woman lol.

So tonights plan is probably early night with a book. Im so rock and roll!! :)

Malibu xx

Your chap sounds like mine. A complete fit'a'holic!! He puts me to shame.

It was him that inspired me to retrain as a personal trainer so I have him to thank for that really. I go to the gym with him so it's quite nice :)

your menus are looking good, I should put mine on here really. do you use My fitness Pal for cal counting? if not you should it's ace :)

Hi hun,

If I wasn't with him I probably wouldnt go to the gym but I look at him n feel really lazy in comparison haha. Aw his n hers gym session :) thats actually how me n my fella met (again because i knew him years ago but hasn't seen his for a loooong time) our eyes met across a crowded body pump class and the rest is history lol :)

yea I use it for finding out calouries but dont tend to log stuff just seems to much effort. There I go again being lazy :)

Malibu xx

Awww it's a little gym love story :)

I find it forces me to be good. I've added quite a few friends on there and I don't want to be shamed, so i eat better. I log EVERYTHING.

I can't cheat then

Its only bloody Friday!!!!

It's officially the weekend in 3 hours :) Need to nip in to town to drop some stuff off and then pick my daughter up from school and go to my friends for a few brews n to let the kids entertain eachother. Normally the brew would come with cake or biscuits but I will be strong and not binge maybe have 1 or 2. Then off to the gym when OH get home from work. Body combat tonight lets see if i can master the moves this week instead of jumping from side to side trying to avoid knocking other people over :)

Today I will mostly be eatting rice cake! the morrisons caramel ones taste like sugar puffs I could sit and eat the whole packet.

I had so far 3 slices of nimble with soft cheese 200

3 caramel rice cakes 120

Lunch is cornbeef and onion butty and beef broth soup from the canteen at work because I really couldnt be bother going out to get something and didnt have time to make anything this morning. so I estimate that as about 450-500 cals quite alot so Ill make sure I have a light tea. i havn't got anything out the freezer yet so no idea what it will be, egg on toast sounds pretty applealing actually quick and easy.

I know I've not been slimming properly for a full week yet but I think I might have a sneeky peak at the scales in the morning see how i've done :) I'm feeling quite possitive.

Malibu xx

ooooo I'm going to get me some of those waffers. Amazing. :D

I weighed in this morning and I have stay the same. I didn't have a great weekend KFC on Friday probably did help but I think I canceled out any bad doing with exercise I went both fri n sat n worked my little bum off honestly I sweat like a man it is not nice! So I shud b happy my sts isn't a gain.

I've joint the march challenge n have set my goal at 7lb which hopefully shouldn't b too hard as its 5 weigh ins I just have to b careful at the weekend n stock up on rice cakes.

Today I have eatten:

Bagal n cream cheese 250

Caramel rice cake 40
Belvita yoghurt biscuits 238

Small jacket potato and chilli 500ish

For tea is roast chicken with veg no potatoes and gravy 350

Total is 1378 and I'm going to do an exercise DVD tonight while teas cooking and then after tea chuck all left overs in to a stock n make some broth for lunch tomorro n probably the day after that n the day after that ...... :)

I've downloaded minimins on to my phone now so I'll b able to come here at weekends for moral support instead of going KFC lol.

Malibu xx

Didn't manage to do my exercise DVD last night coz I went up to my mum n dads and ended up having a shower coz the thought of a luke warm bath did not appeal to me in the slightest (boiler is on the blink) and then I couldn't go and get sweaty when I was all clean. I know perthetic excuse but I made up for it by doing the ironing lol housework burns cals right?

I also made my broth which MPF worked out at 132 cals per portion but I'm inclined to think its a little bit more so I'm logging it as 200.

So today I have had:

handful of daughter cereal whilst waiting for porridge to cook 100
Porridge made with water 132

packet of snack-a-jacks 122
rice cake 30

Broth 200
And because I've been thinking about it allllll day a millionaire shortcake 400 (so worth it!)

Leaving 516 cals for tea which I will probably have broth (200) again and 2 belvita and yog biscuits (230).

I will also being going body pump tonight so i will be well within my calouries.

Fingers crossed for a loss this week I really dont want to have to lower my calouries because thats when I start sabotaging myself, bad Stacey!!!

Malibu xx

Well today has been pants! wont tell you the full extent of what I have eatten but lets just say that it involved chips and kitkat :( been a bit stressed today, I know no excuse but I really really can't be bothered. I'm going to the gym after work so I'm hoping I can undo most of the damage but I'm still putting today down as a write off and I'm off to get myself a cup of tea and another kitkat :)

Malibu xx

Everyone has off days... (mine are most days). I just had a really healthy lunch of a tuna salad, but I was still hungry so Alpen bar and space raiders were perchased. like you... gym tonight to undo the naughtiness. x

I've had to ban myself from eating the naughtiness before I've earned it!!! Was getting into debt with myself for gym time lol.

I certainly worked off my naughties lastnight phew I was exausted last night and im feeling it today. I havnt really thought about food to much today been quite busy so I've eatten what I wanted and went out and bought a sandwich for lunch but looking back I havn't been to bad at all.

Porridge
packet of snack-a-jacks
chicken tikka and salad wrap
2 kitkats

looking at it doesnt seem that much at all and I'm not that hungry. I think I've been thinking about food far too much lately i think i need to chill out and just make better decisions.

Like i chose between a wrap from the sandwich shop or a pie from greggs so hurrah for me on the good choice :)

I know exactly what you mean legomom really shouldnt eat the chocolate thinking its ok i can go to the gym is should be its ok I've been to the gym :)

Malibu xx

Had a sneeky peak at the scales and it says 1lb down but i wont be logging it til monday so lets see if i can keep it off at the weekend. I have lunch with friends on sunday at the trafford centre will have to see if i can find anything realativley low in cals.

Same today as yesterday not really thinking about the cals too much been a busy bee again bring on the weekend.

food today:
porridge
2 ricecakes
soup
tuna sandwich

I was so hungry at lunch i could have eatten my own arm so i had soup and a sandwich.

Only 2 hours left at work then off to get the child and do a bit of food shopping. not sure what to have for tea tonight hopefully I'll be inspired whilst walking the isles. Shephards pie tomorrow with lots of veg and gravy. Might do a nice light ceaser salad to tea on sunday if I've been out for lunch, Ill make some crutons or something to wizz on OH plate so hes not feeling to hard done to :p Need to start writting a shopping list now.

Have a lovely weekend ladies i will be dropping in if i find myself wavering and heading down the dark path of KFC and takeaways!!!

Malibu xx

Woohoo!!! 1lb down for me :) really pleased. Didn't go completely off the rails this weekend but didnt really stick to it completly. But no KFC or chinese or cake. although there were biscuits :) for tea last night i made hot n sour soup its was amazing proper like the real chinese stuff and only 200 cal for a huge bowl.

today i have had:

porridge 264
2 rice cakes 60
little bit of hot n sour soup that was left 100
mini sausage roll 120
cornbeef and onion roll 350

I am stuffed!! which is unusual. kitkat n a cup of tea later and chicken salad for tea which we didnt eat last night coz we were suprisingly full of the soup.

Easy night tonight, no gym but got plenty of house work to be getting on with that got neglected at the weekend coz we went shopping!!! yey first time in ages was so much fun (well i thought so but fella might not have agreed) along with girly clothes and accessories I bought my first pair of walking boots. fella has signed me up to walk the 3 peaks in May. strangly looking forward to it and if the weather lets us we should be out and about most weekend between now and then so lots of calories to be burnt :)

hope you all had a lovely weekend xx

Hello I've just posted a diary in the healthy eating section as that is what I'm doing although I'm cal counting to just keep me on track and not going mad as I'm used to having rules! Your doing great just wanted to say hi and we have the same goal! And I'm also 26

Hi baby-belle welcome. good luck!!!

So today has been a pants day and I mean really really pants, the solicitors have ballsed up again and tried to charge me an extra 500 quid so i been on the phone all day stressing. this resulted in me going to the bakery when i went to the bank at dinner time. Baaaaaad pie and soup I bet I put that pound i lost last week back on :( going to the gym tonight and going to work my bum off but still not happy bunny. cant wait for all this to be sorted its been dragging on for months n it feels like years grrr.

Yawn I bore myself with my moaning.

I think it will be bacon and egg for tea coz thats all i have in the fridge and its just me tonight. sounds quite tasty actually shame I havnt got any beans or mmmm spaghetti hoops.

Will make sure I bring my dinner tomorrow and them I can't go out and buy anything bad at lunch. I have no idea what we have in the cupboards but it has to be better than pie!

Malibu xx

MalibuStacey said:
Proof that I shouldn't have eatten the pie, I am bloated to the size of a house n have terrible indegestion :(

Don't worry tomo is a new day I've literally had to lock myself away as its my totm and I'm craving crap! I ate a choc brownie bite and a giant cookie already! And had a hot choc it's all going crazy! So I have used 1731 cals instead of 1200! Oppsy

I'm also feeling crap but let's start a fresh tomo :)

Back