Malibu's Munchings

Its a deal new day new start, I've had a big bowl of porridge for break fast and got spag bol planned for tea, might have a salad to cut down on pasta. Not got my lunch but think im going to have oxtail soup and a roll and maybe a mugshot or something later on.

No gym tonight but probably end up doing some housework before we settle down to watch rubbish on the tele.

I think the plan for the rest of the week is to try and clear out the freezer and the cupboards so there could be a couple of strange meals going on this week like piri piri cod with tinned toms and rice lol thinking bwt it that sounds quite good :) haha. I'll have to go through and write down all the stuff we have n stick it on here n see if anyone can come up with some imaginative meals. I want to empty my cupboards partly because were moving very soon and also I have a very little money at the moment because its all going to pay those useless solicitors. Can't wait till pay day big food shop and MOT to do and then I will be pennyless once again lol.

Hope your all having a good week.

Malibu xx

MalibuStacey said:
Its a deal new day new start, I've had a big bowl of porridge for break fast and got spag bol planned for tea, might have a salad to cut down on pasta. Not got my lunch but think im going to have oxtail soup and a roll and maybe a mugshot or something later on.

No gym tonight but probably end up doing some housework before we settle down to watch rubbish on the tele.

I think the plan for the rest of the week is to try and clear out the freezer and the cupboards so there could be a couple of strange meals going on this week like piri piri cod with tinned toms and rice lol thinking bwt it that sounds quite good :) haha. I'll have to go through and write down all the stuff we have n stick it on here n see if anyone can come up with some imaginative meals. I want to empty my cupboards partly because were moving very soon and also I have a very little money at the moment because its all going to pay those useless solicitors. Can't wait till pay day big food shop and MOT to do and then I will be pennyless once again lol.

Hope your all having a good week.

Malibu xx

How funny I wrote my meal plan last night and ive had porridge for breakie and I'm having spag bowl later minus the pasta! Great minds think a like :) I am also penniless has been a bad month. It's sunny here and I want to go out and play :( lol but I'm locked away writing essays

Love spag bol it so simple but really tasty and you can pad it out with loads of veg.

Aww no least the weather here is pants I've got my mini heater on under my desk watching the rain. why dont you go outside and write ur essays, we used to go to the park to revise when I was at uni in preston, quite inspiring all that sun and fresh air :)

MalibuStacey said:
Love spag bol it so simple but really tasty and you can pad it out with loads of veg.

Aww no least the weather here is pants I've got my mini heater on under my desk watching the rain. why dont you go outside and write ur essays, we used to go to the park to revise when I was at uni in preston, quite inspiring all that sun and fresh air :)

I don't have a laptop :(

Well all stress is releived :) we have the correct value to pay the solicitors now and they're expecting to complete on the 16th woopee!!!! can not wait.

We have also got the date for our holiday to florida which will be 7th October, can not wait! I don't know what I'm more excited about, the food or disney world lol :)

So today food has not been fantastic as I started the day with a bacon butter which I'm estimating around 400 cals, a kit kat and for lunch left over spag bol with salad. Like I said not great but defo not the worst, Im at Body Combat tonight so should be able to work some of that off and for tea is piri piri cod with rice and salad, I will only have a little but of the rice and bulk it out with the salad.

I think my friend is coming round so there will be a few biscuits added to the equation but I will only have 2.

Really looking forward to the weekend, think were visiting family on the sat and then sunday we are child free and the weather is supposed to be nice so hopefully b able to go out for a hike in the morning then im meeting a couple of friends for a girly lunch, really excited as I havnt seen them in ages and I miss them like mad!

Have a lovely Friday :)

Malibu xx

Well I stayed the same this week probably due to the rubbish I've eatten cancled out by the funny tummy I've had. Was really rubbish with the gym and only went twice last week.

As I seem to to be saying alot new day to start. So this week I will be eatting well and not having takeaways and I will go to the gym atleast 4 times. If I dont have a loss this week I will kick myself.

I have a family do in 7 weeks so thats ample time to get rid of half a stone I recon, would love to buy a new dress for the occasion. so the deal is no 10st0lb then no dress!!!! And maybe treat myself to some shoes if I get in to the 9st's. Thats good motivation! :)

Malibu xx

Good luck with the 3 peaks in May you crazy girl! :p

Ooh the dress and shoes would definitely motivate me. You don't really need it as I know you can do it but good luck anyway!

I would still get the shoes anyway! Ha ha I'm not weighing myself until next week I want another half a stone to but it's not coming off :(

Well there wont be any weighing in this weekend coz hopefully my scales will be a cardboard box somewhere :) this week so far has been a disaster all round not had time to pack my lunches so picking up what i can get at the time, breaakfast has been me stood in the kitchen eatting out the chocolate shreadies box coz theres bugger all else in the house to eat. tea wasnt too bad last night we had diet coke chicken and it was delicius i stuck some onions n peppers in it and has it with rice it was like a lovely thick sweet n sour sauce will defo be making it again.

Parents evening and then off to the gym tonight, going to attemp to start packing daughters toys after shes gone to bed. Just me tonight as OH is out climbing so it will be something simple whilst watching one born every minute in my PJs.

Oh, no new posts since I've last been on here so maybe it just got buried rather than lost! How you doing chick? Keep us updated!

I've had too much going on to track food and stuff but I've managed to get back to the gym so hopefully I'll have something to report soon but at the mo im just trying to stay afloat n resist all the chocolate people keep throwing at me lol.

I've been floating around looking at diaries on here when I've got a spare min so you lot have kept me from going overboard :)

Back